Crazy Caz and her food diary

Morning shez! A very tired house today, had a sleepover last night with five 9-10 year olds! Never ever again lol if they slept 3hrs I'd be surprised!

Ww wise that's third day off! Lol oops but I enjoyed it and feeling a lot better in myself so back on track today! We got a Chinese last night, chicken fried rice, curry sauce chicken balls! And chips lol it was lovely!

Hope your all well!! Anyone get anything nice for valentines? I got a rose from Emily :) cx

aww haha!!
did they keep u awake much too?
yum yum chinese! we had an indian, hadnt had one in ageees!

i had chocolates and flowers :)

Hey ladies, apologies for being so quiet recently, I took a week off work to basically feel very sorry for myself! A lot going on at the minute but after going back to work today I'm feeling a lot better! Just painted my nails and done my tan, I'm very surprised how much I feel better with it on, and I've only been doing it once a week for a couple of weeks! Roll on the summer till I get a nice natural one!

I got my kitchen finished bar the floor today it's just beautiful :) the floor may wait cause I am now broke AGAIN lol!

Today's food was pretty usual, breakfast - toast and cheese single sandwich, snack was onion rings, lunch was a chicken slice sandwich and afternoon snack a caramel wafer bar! Dinner was chicken stir fry with noodles which left me 8pp to snack, been a while since I've had so many! I was looking on v diary knowing I had Bourbon biscuits in the cupboard! 4 for 7pp and options! Sorted, till I went to the cupboard and Emily the skitter has them but two eaten! So having two soft Bourbon biscuits, bikers and options!

Hope you are all well cx

hi hun :)
ahh good news about ur kitchen!
i cant wait to get a natural tan either it makes me feel so much better ha strange isnt it, hate it when it fades tho! they dont last long enough i wan a permanent one! lol
food sounds good for yesterday!
glad to see u back x

Thanks shez! Today's food will be the same with chilli chicken wraps for dinner! I think it's 12pp which will leave me six to snack :)

Might stop and get a wispa to have with an options :) cx

Well no wispa, I even stopped in tesco on the way home and forgot! I had a friend over with her daughters to get a hair cut so just getting tucked into my caramel wafer, crisps and options :) yum!

You will get back on it, I really needed to relax to get back on it! It's so easy to slip but cx

Evening all, it's so nice to finally see fri night :) I've work in the morning boo but it's ok as I have feel good sat night planned lol! My sister is going to come round for dinner and hopefully a few too many vods! Bit of tan, nails and eyebrows/eyelashes too!

Today's food was toasted cheese sandwich, lunch chicken slice sandwich, snacks caramel wafer and onion rings, dinner was homemade chicken goujons and wedges with mushy peas so I have 2pp left ... Cx

How did Monday come round sooooo quick!

Had a lovely weekend, fun/drunk girls night sat then went to a kids pool yest and squeezed in primani! We so enjoyed the pool then went to primark where I just bought off the rails! I can't believe I can do that now, I used to have to try on size 18 in the shop yest I lift size 12 and tried all on at home and I love it all! I got leopard print trousers for sat night, a blue pencil skirt, a new casual jumper! Four pairs of sunglasses, new pants and a dressing gown and slippers for hospital next week! Even got em slovenly shirt top and total was£53, bargain!

Today's food is usual lol then dinner at mum and dads after dreaded wi, missing a week so doesn't work for me but we will see tonight! Anyone know how it works if your sick for a week or two? I'm having surgery so doubt I will be there mon night next week and depending on how i am maybe another week?

Hope everyone is well cx

Morning Caz you must feel on top of the world in size 12 well done :) what food is on the agenda tonight it's always something lovely. about the time off I think if you show them your apt letter you won't be charge for the weeks you are off just double check with them tonight good luck with wi :) x

i dont mind if i have to pay just be nicer to not have to lol!!

aw felt fab in my new things last night, i am getting out on saturday night with the girls so needed something new :) but no idea how to make it into an outfit ... lol! i might go raid my sisters wardrobe, she started at a size 14 and is size 10 now

dinner at mums tonight is going to be stuffed boned roast chicken lol! we had turkey dinner at theirs yesterday, i love them but feels odd on a monday ha!!

cx

and im wel jel about ur trip to primarni!
i really need to do this very soon!!
u should be very proud of urself bein able to get into a primarni size 12!!! :)

aw i am :) now for a tummy tuck ... lol!! anyone any tips for excess skin??

I love primark, i couldnt afford to dress myself they way im going through clothes!and you can wash and tumble dry it too lol i even do that to my skinny jeans!! cx

Just getting fed up with the sts lol!! Tonight's meeting was good though, as much as I think in doing ok I have started having odd chip of kids plates or a bit if sausage, left over nugget lol!!! So here's to a better back to weighing etc week! I won't be able to go next week, even walking etc so fingers crossed come 10th march I smash it :) cx

Hey ladies, all v quiet on here! Just home from aqua fit, so lovely to get back to it, hopefully a week or two out with surgery and I will get back weekly again! Today's food was pretty usual, made chicken pittas for dinner with chicken, onion, peppers, mushrooms, sugar snap peas and baby corn! Lol all in the pan with fajita mix :) it was lovely and v filling! Just had a bag of onion rings and half a packet of the kids rolls lol thank god there was only half a pack they were that nice I could have eaten a lot more! Think I will go get into bed watch some tv and chillax :) cx

Back