Crazy Caz and her food diary

Aw thanks girls, that was last Sunday in benidorm :) just about to leave for wi :mad:

Will let you know the damage if I can bring myself to write it down lol cx
70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

Evening all, my run skip and jump into AWOL extreme is over, back to reality, I think I've had a bit of every take away, two birthday cakes and even a mic flurry lol disaster oops I've 7pp left so more than enough for a treat tonight! Back to the gym tomorrow too so getting back to normal :)

Hope everyone is doing well, been non stop looking up hotels for next year, anyone ever been to costa del sol? Cx

Evening all, my run skip and jump into AWOL extreme is over, back to reality, I think I've had a bit of every take away, two birthday cakes and even a mic flurry lol disaster oops I've 7pp left so more than enough for a treat tonight! Back to the gym tomorrow too so getting back to normal :)

Hope everyone is doing well, been non stop looking up hotels for next year, anyone ever been to costa del sol? Cx

ive been there when younger - cant remember it tho my friend is goin there in october
majority of spain tends to be similar so im guessin its just as nice :D

found a good deal, still a fortune but! This back to reality lark is getting me cross so trying to get it sorted to get it paid off and look forward to it!

Not be long till you go now! Well jel cx

found a good deal, still a fortune but! This back to reality lark is getting me cross so trying to get it sorted to get it paid off and look forward to it!

Not be long till you go now! Well jel cx

yeah we like to book in advance to get it paid off too!
the last 2 years tho we've left it til late and had to pay off full amount - the joys of houses and bills eh!?

ahh i know :D
4 weeks til i go!! x

Tonight tt! Lol big cup of tea too to use up last 4pp, today was another good day, finished work and walked 4 miles instead of the gym haven't worked up courage to go back yet lol how sad! Dinner at mums again, weather was lovely so sat outside for chicken, salad and baby boil potatoes it was yum cx

No idea why my pics don't load grrr im having strawberries, grapes, apple in a bowl with ww yogurt then for afters a caramel wafer and cup of tea :) cx

food sounds lovely -
that reminds me i should cancel my gym membership!
havent been since january and im still paying monthly "/

sooooo went awol again this week!! went out on thursday night, burps on friday told me i'd def been at the chip shop, fri night i had a pizza, sat went to the gym then had a bbq! then as i was hungover again yesterday i went for a cure, so today at work, hungover again and i fed it with a burger king!!! so not only to i need to drag my ass to wi after work i also think i should stop by an aa meeting lol!

Wi done, 3.5lbs on whoops so back to reality normality

Hoping to pull it back right and sharp with good eating and no or very little drink!

Oh I did! I even had a burger king for lunch today, last last supper! Going to go get bottles of water tomorrow too get it going again, we had all them birthdays too so happy enough and glad I've not gave up, just a month off! 8 lbs gain in a month :/ just shows how easy it is cx

Oh I did! I even had a burger king for lunch today, last last supper! Going to go get bottles of water tomorrow too get it going again, we had all them birthdays too so happy enough and glad I've not gave up, just a month off! 8 lbs gain in a month :/ just shows how easy it is cx

it does!!!! shame its not as easy to lose! annoying eh?

u been on any dates with mr hunky gardener? xx

Oh no not yet but he's to give me a shout this week! We will see, lol

I'm planing on decorating my bedroom, this is going to keep me occupied this week so I'm not thinking about eating/drinking! This 8 lbs needs gone :/

Weather's so warm! I'm at work in a vest top still sweaty a bit, how lovely cx

Evening y'all! Long time no see .... Lol this time I didn't go AWOL and so back on track I'm back to pre holiday weight plus 1/2lb more yay!!!!

So hectic all round here at the min, finally got a weekend off there past and had a lovely day shopping sat / broke again lol and a lovely 2yr olds birthday sun! This weekend I'm going away with work taking a coach trip to bsb at ovulation park! So be a long weekend but will be lovely to be away from the norm and child free for a weekend cause I rarely ever do a night never mind three away!

Other than that all sooo boring here cx

Back