Crazy Caz and her food diary

Are the mini mini packs of haribo 4pp? ?? What a rip off for pp lol but cupboards are bare cx

70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

All credit to my leader who's got me all motivated now for fashion show! It's not till 17th Oct but time to go for the big push, had to send her before pics and omg I've came this far time to get it done :)

All credit to my leader who's got me all motivated now for fashion show! It's not till 17th Oct but time to go for the big push, had to send her before pics and omg I've came this far time to get it done :)

aww thats really good tho having that extra support! gives u a boost! good luck with it ;) how much u got to lose? x

18lbs to goal, won't try for that much but hopin half of it? It's so much harder now, we will play it by ear cx

Hey all, finally fri woohooo :) just getting last few things sorted for coach trip this eve, dinner will be noodles and curry sauce :) I've 16pp for dinner so thinking will cover it and be tasty and quick as I've literally an hr before heading off to the boat! So say a prayer this hurricane doesn't come tonight or Sunday night cx

Hey all, finally fri woohooo :) just getting last few things sorted for coach trip this eve, dinner will be noodles and curry sauce :) I've 16pp for dinner so thinking will cover it and be tasty and quick as I've literally an hr before heading off to the boat! So say a prayer this hurricane doesn't come tonight or Sunday night cx

hope u have a lovely weekend caz :)
its rather windy here today! x

Hey all, finally starting to come over the tiredness after a fab weekend! Had so much fun, barely sobered ... oops lol

So I just had to get dominos after work last night as I was just too tired to make anything! Long weekend but sure, I've a fill of oil in the tank so with it! Back to normal today and had roast beef at mums for dinner! Just got house cleaned, girls to bed, waiting on another load of laundry then feet up with a big mug of tea cx

Heyyyy strangers!! Hope everyone is well! As much as I haven't been on here in ages and ages I'm not really on track as lost nothing but haven't gained either! Least I know I an maintain with a little living too

Update on life ...only went and got myself a bf! Fashion show in 3 weeks where I'm modelling fashion clothes AND bridal wear lmao so fittings starting shortly too! Countdown to Xmas has started .. 3 months today :)

Cx

no lol, its not! Turned out he had a gf already! men ...

I actually met him at my first trip away at the bikes in aug! he added me on fb and asked if id like to go for dinner, so far going well! apart from he likes to go out for dinner ..... need to work on that bit then i might start losing weight again!

hope you feel at a more positive stage soon hun cx

hey all, its monday AGAIN! wi in day ... yay .......................:cry:

i was flying this week, walking further everyday and all! even back to proper tracking, who knew how wrong you can go! i was pointing wraps at 3 which were 5 each and i never have just 1 ... or crisps i thought were 2 but actually 3pp! so tweaking at these things all week THEN i went out for dinner on sat night. i went for the kebab option which is v healty actually as its chicken veg and pitta with salad! flaming yum too only got chilli sauce on it its the hot one so dont think be too bad point wise! until my bf ordered a garlic bread cheesy pizza and chips which i had to help eat ... i did walk 6 miles on sat too though so fingers crossed!!

hope everyone else doing well, its hard to stay on track all the time! just need to get back in the zone and bar bf from eating anywhere near me lol or going out for dinner!
cx

hey all, hope everyone well!! its sat, and im working till 1, grrrr anyways ww wise been really good this week, even went to the gym twice! so now im like a cripple ha! its the weekends break me but, ill be coming home later thinking bugger it and phone the chinese ! im getting to primani today as my lovely new bf gave me money to treat myself yeehoooo! im also going to fall into the tattoo shop lol hope ink doesnt weigh anything

have a good weekend all!! cx

Hey everyone, I finally did the fashion show! And what an experience just a few pics to show you all!

Hope everyone keeping well cx

Attachments

• 1413921226077.jpg
    1413921226077.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 1413921279156.jpg
    1413921279156.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 33
Back