Crazy Caz and her food diary

Hey folks! I need a good kick up the bum today

Breakfast was toast 4pp, a time out and a bag of cheese puffs! Went to a kids party ..... 4 small squares of pizza and a chicken dipper and a handful of Crisps spirals! Then dinner was about 4pp potatoes 7pp of Pork roast veg and gravy but no I couldn't stop at that I've just devoured a bag of monster munch a ww bar and another time out!!!!! I'm tempted for another bag of monster munch ..... Wi tomorrow lol cx

Hey folks! I need a good kick up the bum today

Breakfast was toast 4pp, a time out and a bag of cheese puffs! Went to a kids party ..... 4 small squares of pizza and a chicken dipper and a handful of Crisps spirals! Then dinner was about 4pp potatoes 7pp of Pork roast veg and gravy but no I couldn't stop at that I've just devoured a bag of monster munch a ww bar and another time out!!!!! I'm tempted for another bag of monster munch ..... Wi tomorrow lol cx

That don't sound too bad Caz and not like you do it every day! Good Luck for tomorrow :) More IS More! X

I'm glad I don't keep proper junk in the house or it be cleared! Lol

Blaming the never ending day!!!!! Cx

I'm glad I don't keep proper junk in the house or it be cleared! Lol

Blaming the never ending day!!!!! Cx

Too True! EVERYONE has struggled today! X

well after the longest day yest, it felt like the shortest sleep ever! lol hows that work! anyways im at work and not too bad a mood for monday so heres to wi, put it behind me and go for gold this week!!! i was thinking of setting a xmas target, the one at meeting was 14.5lbs, i have 9.5lbs off already which i think has taken away my motivation for it?

today eating is going to be little with little fluids lol! bring on weight in, then i think i will have chicken pittas for tea with chilli sauce lol! surprise but it has been a few days :) cx

well after the longest day yest, it felt like the shortest sleep ever! lol hows that work! anyways im at work and not too bad a mood for monday so heres to wi, put it behind me and go for gold this week!!! i was thinking of setting a xmas target, the one at meeting was 14.5lbs, i have 9.5lbs off already which i think has taken away my motivation for it?

today eating is going to be little with little fluids lol! bring on weight in, then i think i will have chicken pittas for tea with chilli sauce lol! surprise but it has been a few days :) cx

Good Luck for WI Caz!!! I think setting a new goal sounds like a fab idea x Ive been up since 5am, yawn!!! X

i will have a wee think about it today and see what i come up with but def need to reignite the aul motivation!! 5am, time for a power snooze for you! if i woke at five it would be to literally turn over and snuggle right back to sleep lol

on a plus MY INTERNET IS COMING IN TO THE HOUSE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! which is almost a month with out it, 3g is pants grrr

cx

i will have a wee think about it today and see what i come up with but def need to reignite the aul motivation!! 5am, time for a power snooze for you! if i woke at five it would be to literally turn over and snuggle right back to sleep lol

on a plus MY INTERNET IS COMING IN TO THE HOUSE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! which is almost a month with out it, 3g is pants grrr

cx

The Storm was keeping me awake and then Poppy woke up at 630 :-( I'm thinking about lunch but want to get to at least Midday lol x Good News about the Internet! X

aw not too far away now! your were up so early it not feel more like tea time! lol! the clocks didnt help anyone too, i heard sophie chatting about half five but she went back to sleep and so did i :)

aw not too far away now! your were up so early it not feel more like tea time! lol! the clocks didnt help anyone too, i heard sophie chatting about half five but she went back to sleep and so did i :)

Awwww bless! She's well trained!!! X

lol, she is such a good baby though all the time! def different to emily who was good when she was good but oh so bad when she was bad! lol cx

NEW GOAL -59lbs by 16/12/13 I CAN DO IT< I WILL DO IT #GOODBYE4STONE #HELLOXMASPARTYDRESS

heres to - 16lbs for xmas :) seems tight going but I think with the motivation for my next goal I can do it

NEW GOAL -59lbs by 16/12/13 I CAN DO IT&lt; I WILL DO IT #GOODBYE4STONE #HELLOXMASPARTYDRESS

heres to - 16lbs for xmas :) seems tight going but I think with the motivation for my next goal I can do it

Hi, thought id say on your diary too! !
We have a similar amount to loose. .id like to loose 56lbs:eek: xxx

we can do it :) ! at the start i wasnt sure where to start, or what to aim for but getting there! i would ideally like to be about 12st, which might seem quite heavy but i am tall and would like a managable weight, will see when i get there! lol

cx

NEW GOAL -59lbs by 16/12/13 I CAN DO IT< I WILL DO IT #GOODBYE4STONE #HELLOXMASPARTYDRESS

Operation Goal is a Go Go Go! Good Luck Caz, if anyone can do this, YOU CAN! X

we can do it :) ! at the start i wasnt sure where to start, or what to aim for but getting there! i would ideally like to be about 12st, which might seem quite heavy but i am tall and would like a managable weight, will see when i get there! lol

cx

How tall are you? Im 5ft2 so 9 11 just gets me a healthy bmi. Im looking at 9.13 as it would be a 4 stone loss but 10.7 would be good too lol! I think I'll take 7 pounds at a time xxx

I'm five eight, so my pan is to take a goal every time and evaluate after each one!

Weigh in shortly, brush it off start afresh! Cx

Good Luck Caz, hope the scales are kind and reward More IS More ;-) x

More was def more! -2lbs, so do you think I should start my 16 including that two lol!! I love ww cx

More was def more! -2lbs, so do you think I should start my 16 including that two lol!! I love ww cx

OMG Caz! Well Done on your 2LB Loss, More IS More and you need to listen to Aunty Serena in future ;-) I'd say take that 2 off the 16, 14 to go! Whoop Whoop! X go Caz Go Caz Go Go Go! X

Back