Crazy Caz and her food diary

Afternoon Ladies! Hope you are all well and had a lovely xmas, can you believe its all over! THANK GOD lol ive decorations all down and spent yesterday cleaning the house. Back at work today, and as far as ww goes i am far better at my work!

Food wise last week wasnt too bad, though i still managed im sure at least a third of a tin of celebrations lol oops but as much as i didnt want to go mad at least i only had those as reallistically if i wanted or wasnt aware of what i was eating xmas week could have been mega mega worse!

Back to work today, cheese on toast for breakfast 5pp, onion rings for a snack 2pp, lunch was ww chicken soup 2pp, i brought bread to make it a little more filling half way down it i realised it was all mouldy! ragin so ive a time out for my snack later at only 2pp very worth it :) which leaves me a massive 20pp for dinner and something later, thinking a massive filling dinner and get into bed early! least I cant do any damage in there, I was half thinking of doing a wi myself this evening just to see but do i wi and feel glad its ok? or if its really bad i might throw this week out the window too?

Any plans for nye? cx

Hiya, sounds like you had a good Xmas and a great start to the week. We took all our decs down last night too and place looks nice & clear now!

We have no plans for nye other than a bit of tv. My cherubs (8 & 10) want to stay up but not sure they will last lol!

What are you up to? Xxx

i would be very temtped to do that doo! i have drank enough this past week without another night lol! ive been invited to go up and stay at a friends house with the kids, she has a wee one same age as sophie but really by time we drive the hour there it will be after 8 and the kids will be looking bed! so unsure it is worth the hassle of it all but anyway! i have taken a bit of the cold, sneezing away here and nose running so i might have a good excuse .... though it actually isnt that bad lol!! cx

Lol always nice to have a bit of an excuse to get out of these things if you aren't sure about going.
My two are early risers so not sure they will manage a late night!
Hubby and I are doing the dry January thing so tomorrow night is our last night of drinking :eek: its going to be a real challenge as I do like my rosè wine lol! Xxx

Omg good for you!! I don't think I'd make a week never mind amonth! I love my vodka and diet coke, wine is too high in points! And a wine hangover is a hungry one I think lol!!!!!

Omg good for you!! I don't think I'd make a week never mind amonth! I love my vodka and diet coke, wine is too high in points! And a wine hangover is a hungry one I think lol!!!!!

Lol I am pretty anxious about it! Mainly doing it to support hubby really. Yes I guess wine is high..would rather have it than a chocolate bar or something though lol! I do like a nice g&t! Xxx

ahh well done caz!! :) ur very organised, my new year will consist of lost of alcohol and buffet snacks as my aunties havin a party! then im guessin tomorrow i shall we half dead and will eat more crap and watch films all day in bed!
but then thats it!!!!!! 2014 will be here and im actually looking forward to gtin back in the game and eating healthy again!
me n other half are also plannin on havin a dry jan n cuttin out the voddy n coke, gona be hard!!! x

oh yous are all so good even attempting to give up the drink!!! i am going to try my very hardest, though my birthday is 12th jan :) so me and my sister and my friend who we are going to stay with tonight are heading up to belfast to stay for the night on the 9th, we are going up in the morning and i have lots of lovely birthday treats in store! unsure what all i am actually getting done but think its the fancy eyebrows as my sister has hidden my tweezers, and def getting hair cut and blow dried! tonight is a new years party at my friends! cold isnt too bad and really would it not be better to go out sociably lol! even just to someone elses! anyways i asked her last night what i needed to bring, she says she has it covered, sausages, sausage rolls and crisps and dips ............... what!!!!!

i was in bed last night at 9, watched dirty danicing to cheer myself up! i weighed on my home scales before dinner like normal on a monday! i have no idea how my scales weigh heavy or light and the battery was dead so had to keep wriggling it to do it! but according to them i have 5 pounds on HUH like WHAT!! as much as i know im bound to have some on i never went mad by any stretch of the imagination! so i am gutted that i can put on so much weight so easily! i never ever weigh on my scales so unsure of the true value but it could be not as bad or worse!!! lol

and OMG can you believe another year has almost past by, 2014 lets be havin ya! cx

ohh so ur goin then, may as well see new year in!! i love new year parties! jus not the hangover nxt day lol,
il be having food similar to tha too, crisps, sausages, sausage rolls, sandwiches etc! but itl soak the beer up!
i wouldnt be too annoyed bout tha gain hun after all u dont know that ur scales have told u the truth?? x

well it was def the arse whip i needed! lol!!! roll on monday lol, already! i am thinking will i just have a couple or have none at all? drinks a given like lol!! aye thought f it lets go! hopefully sophie will sleep in the car there and if we get leaving home about 6 then should be there for seven, and she will have a second wind for an hour or two! im off now till fri well after i get out today! fingers crossed bit earlier too :) trying not to get myself excited as mood my boss is in highly unlikely :(

ive a pantomine on thursday!lol mum and dad take the kids every year and had this booked for a thurs so now im off im tagging along, they want to go out for lunch first! i feel like screaming top of my lungs at everyone I AM AT WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!!!!!!!!! cause no one seems to get it this past two weeks! in Londonderry where the panto is there is no restaurant chains that would be easier pointed! i just hate the not in control of it, id rather have a mega dinner at home at night! aw rant over lol cx

ahh thats a shame! it is hard when u go out for meals even tho its great to go out to eat its just hard when ur dietin especially having to point it!
just enjoy it hun, go for healthy option n u shud be fine x

Happy new year folks!!! 2014 how did you come round so quick, I didn't lose myself in vodka, sausage rolls and cheese ham potato skins lol oops cx

Happy New year. .did you have a good time last night?
I wouldn't worry too much about your scales at home. Do you go to a meeting on monday?
Panto sounds fun but I know what you mean about feeling frustrated at meals out. Even the "healthy choice" can still be dull & higher in points than something yummy and low you can make yourself.
Have a good day xxx

Oh Lordy so unlike me, I have done nothing but eat crap! Least half a bigger bag of sensations, and half a large bag of popcorn! Think it's cause I quite notice the weight I've put on!! My face is all puffy and bloated! Roll on Monday to I get back to meetings!

So Chinese is on it's way .............. Cx

Oh Lordy so unlike me, I have done nothing but eat crap! Least half a bigger bag of sensations, and half a large bag of popcorn! Think it's cause I quite notice the weight I've put on!! My face is all puffy and bloated! Roll on Monday to I get back to meetings!

So Chinese is on it's way .............. Cx

ahhhh jel!!!!!!!!!

Lol oh shez it's ok today cause I'm hungover and don't care tomorrow I will be crying into my nimble lol!!!! You have a good night? We had such a fun time staying over at my friends, I went to bed at three! Unsure last time I seen 3am! Cx

Lol oh shez it's ok today cause I'm hungover and don't care tomorrow I will be crying into my nimble lol!!!! You have a good night? We had such a fun time staying over at my friends, I went to bed at three! Unsure last time I seen 3am! Cx

hehe :) awww glad u had a good night!
i had a good night too was a laugh! had a dance but drank too much!
we got in around 4!! been battered today n done absolutely nothin!
had 3 pieces of toast, crisps n a pot noodle, n god knows what to have next but im hungry again now "/ reaaly bad x

Back