Crazy Caz and her food diary

Evening! Just home from day out to the panto! It was very nice wee day, didn't get up and out till 11 so just grabbed fruit this morning then went out for lunch :) I got chicken pepper sauce and garlic fries any one like to help point that? Then I had half a small tub of ice cream at the interval lol My daily is 32pp so I think it might be ok?

Cx

Lol love it :) just lying on the sofa here thinking about meetings again on Monday! (Snickers wrapper beside me)This is going to be the worst one ever lol least next week it's back to reality, working all week which means I can walk all week which I haven't been doing either!

Lol love it :) just lying on the sofa here thinking about meetings again on Monday! (Snickers wrapper beside me)This is going to be the worst one ever lol least next week it's back to reality, working all week which means I can walk all week which I haven't been doing either!

well there u go then deffo new start!! :)

Sounds like a good couple of weeks lol, might not be as bad as you thing on monday, but at least you will be back on track again then and wont find loosing it again

Hey Hun, haven't been on all day! I've a very gurney baby, she's a viral infection and I am sick listening to it lol that sounds so bad but fingers crossed in bed this evening at half eight and not a cheep so far! She's been like that since thurs, had her at docs yest morning and nothing I can do but calpol!

Fingers crossed it's over, anyways food wise I've been fab! After taking yest off work I realised I had nothing to drink all day but a tin of diet coke! So I mightn't have flushed this weight out yet!

Hope all is well with everyone cx

aww how is she today?
crap when u cant do anything for
it!
well done to you on bein good :)
im lookin forward to eatin properly again now!
aimin to drink 3l of water tomorro and goin to gym :) x

Like a new baby today and so is mummy after both getting a nights sleep! Lol

Good wise again been good? I had a small tin of beans, 2 fried eggs and 2 slices of toast for brunch 12pp, a time out 2pp then chicken diner 15pp! Lol yum yum so I've three left might have a bag of crisps later though I've got out of the habit of snacking at night over Xmas so trying to keep it up!

Cx

Like a new baby today and so is mummy after both getting a nights sleep! Lol

Good wise again been good? I had a small tin of beans, 2 fried eggs and 2 slices of toast for brunch 12pp, a time out 2pp then chicken diner 15pp! Lol yum yum so I've three left might have a bag of crisps later though I've got out of the habit of snacking at night over Xmas so trying to keep it up!

Cx

well all ive had all day is my pork roast! only realised around 4 when it was nearly cooked that id had nothin all day!! woke up jumped in shower got ready went to my aunts n my moms n then asda for fresh salad etc then by time id put it all away n done dinner it was 4ish!
treating myself to a few malteasers now (if i dont eat the whole box!) cant actually believe ive had 2 weeks off! flown by x

I only worked 2 1/2 days over the two weeks, and work depression has set in! Lol I don't want to go to work! :(

How do you manage to get to four! Lol I'd be taking an episode long before that! Cx

i dont want to go to work either :(
id like to very much rewind the time back 2 weeks!
boooooooooo!
have a good day!!.x

You too! My kids are going to get a shock when I wake them, think it's going to be bed at half seven for all of us! Say that now like I will be wide awake I'm sure lol!! Cx

You too! My kids are going to get a shock when I wake them, think it's going to be bed at half seven for all of us! Say that now like I will be wide awake I'm sure lol!! Cx

i always aim to go to sleep early when i feel like this... im like 'early night tonight'...
but that 10pm soon strikes! x

Back