Crazy Caz and her food diary

I am and as I drank my weight never mind years in cocktails lol!! A lot to be said for vod and diet coke lol!

Back on the water tonight, hope to do my two litres in work so at home I should be doing well topping that up! Food wise i usually am very good, down another pp tonight, I now have 31! From starting at 39 I don't miss them but still will have to be careful this week as I be so routine I will forget! Lol cx

Thanks ladies! I had a nice early night last night, well got into bed a read a book, lol no idea what time I went to sleep but slept so well! Think I might do the same tonight, think the tv is my problem cause I get into bed and find something after something to watch! Lol before I went to bed I watched a thing on tlc about Alaskan girls going to Miami for love!! Lol seriously, where do they come up with these things!

I've my water at the ready :) cx

ahh see that doesnt affect me even if theres somethin super amazin on tele n i wanna watch it, if im that tired i will fall asleep lol like last night i fell to sleep at around 9:40 whilst watchin benefits street!

Well the book worked a treat... Read till it was done and went to sleep after midnight !?! Lol!! Oh well I'm ok today, think I was tired enough to drift straight off! I've just had a mug of tea, I'm not a big hot drinks person and only have Sophie's whole milk in the fridge! 2pp for 100ml? I'm going to have two cups this evening to make it worth my while spending 2pp!!

Tonight's dinner is sirloin steak yum yum yum!!! Cx

Subscribing. Well done on your loss so far.

Thanks! I've decided to count down to goal, still a good bit off but it's giving me more of a goal that counting up? Lol

A long long boring day at work, hasn't stopped raining so no walk for me today :( I bet I'm half sleeping come three o'clock lol!! Back to proper normal this week, off tomorrow and as it's new year there's loads of exercise classes on! Selection is kettle bells, yoga or Zumba? The circuits is simply not an option :) cx

Well the book worked a treat... Read till it was done and went to sleep after midnight !?! Lol!! Oh well I'm ok today, think I was tired enough to drift straight off! I've just had a mug of tea, I'm not a big hot drinks person and only have Sophie's whole milk in the fridge! 2pp for 100ml? I'm going to have two cups this evening to make it worth my while spending 2pp!!

Tonight's dinner is sirloin steak yum yum yum!!! Cx

ohhh snap in the steak!!

lol steak must be on offer somewhere as we're forming a gang here !! i cant wait, i never usually buy it but the butchers i was in last night had an offer on! im so flaming bored today, anyone any tips for candy crush ha! cx

lol steak must be on offer somewhere as we're forming a gang here !! i cant wait, i never usually buy it but the butchers i was in last night had an offer on! im so flaming bored today, anyone any tips for candy crush ha! cx

theres a meat place near me n have some really good deals on, ive subscribed to their emails so i know what offers are on n when n i had one sayin sirloin steak was on offer... when i got there was like a tray of 5 for a tenna i thought wow thats good...
LISTEN TO THIS....drumrollllllll
when i got them home to split them so i could freeze them there was only 2 more layers!!!!
so i had 13 steaks for a tenna!!! i was well impressed (there was 4 steaks in other layers)

That was a bargain! Ours were £5.99 for two big ones, I worked them to be 8pp each! It was lovely, some pepper sauce, onions, mushrooms, potatoes! No points left for snack though but still full up cx

Hello all, lovely day off today! Spend this morning watching tv :) then walked into town, window shopped lol then over to school to get em! She near had a canary when she realised we had to walk the whole way home! Priceless lol just had a big feed of chicken goujons, potato wedges salad and chilli sauce now about to head out to a high school open night! Yawn lol cx

Hard to beat chicken goujons with a sweet chilli dip! Not what I call diet food at all. Well done on getting some excercise in too! I must get out walking this weekend, so unfit it's unreal!

I don't mind walking, id rather do that than go to the gym lol! Clears your head too, just home from school open night! It was fab, really impressed my poor em is going to have tough mummy mode till exams in nov to make sure she gets in lol!!

Goujons were really lovely, then just homemade wedges too so simple and so very tasty! Cx

Do you make your own Goujons as on bread the fillets yourself ? Sounds lovely must have it for dinner some night. I agree with you n the walking HATE the gym :)

I made them with smash and a bit of cous cous and a little paprika or spice or whatever's in the cupboard flavour wise! Just dip in egg white then mixture :)

We had chicken kebab skewers done on the BBQ for dinner tonight at mums it was lovely! I've 3pp left so going for some cheese puffs :) cx

Back