Crazy Caz and her food diary

Just home from mums! We had roast pork and veg, it was alright but I'm mega hungry at the min lol! I've 5pp left, going for an options, onion rings and a time out! Roll on wi meh lol!! Cx

Just home from mums! We had roast pork and veg, it was alright but I'm mega hungry at the min lol! I've 5pp left, going for an options, onion rings and a time out! Roll on wi meh lol!! Cx

im in need of somethin like that whilst dossin on sete!
im thinkin an options after my shower n maybe a popping candy freddo!!

My treats all gone, it went far too quickly lol! I'm for bed to read a book keep me from nose diving into the share bag of sweet & salty popcorn I have just remembered I've stashed about the kitchen units! Cx

My treats all gone, it went far too quickly lol! I'm for bed to read a book keep me from nose diving into the share bag of sweet & salty popcorn I have just remembered I've stashed about the kitchen units! Cx

haha u do that!
good job im not a fan of popcorn cus its the sorta stuff u cud eat a whole bag of! lol

Aw def and the sweet and salty mixed is AMAZING!! Whole bag is 12pp I think, I could have weighed out 5pp worth but forgot till I had eaten them :( cx

I bought a load in asda last week, £1 each, lol they are easy read, girl meets boy loses boy gets boy back lol! Cx

woohhooo monday wi day yyyaaaayyyy :) who am i kidding AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH lol! should be ok i hope! but same time confident weeks arent always any good!

I am going to mum for dinner AGAIN lol after wi, her and dad were fighting over which hairy biker recipe to do, anyone ever tried them? think at final count it was between korma and lasange! ha

I be that hungry after ww though i would eat anything so no odds to me! cx

woohhooo monday wi day yyyaaaayyyy :) who am i kidding AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH lol! should be ok i hope! but same time confident weeks arent always any good!

I am going to mum for dinner AGAIN lol after wi, her and dad were fighting over which hairy biker recipe to do, anyone ever tried them? think at final count it was between korma and lasange! ha

I be that hungry after ww though i would eat anything so no odds to me! cx

ahhh good luck ull be fine!!
i havent tried them personally but heard lots about them!
both sound delish, enjoy!! x

We've got a hairy dieters book I keep meaning to make some of the recipes (or encourage hubby to). Gpod luck for weigh in! I can't wait until I'm down to the weight you are now!

Thanks ladies -2.5lb! Woohoo so 30 to go :)

We had the hairy bikers korma! It was nice like but think if rather have a jar of pataks! It was 288 cals per portion so I just took it as 7pp can't be far off? We had it with rice and now I've the rice bloat! Getting girls to bed then I'm having an options and maybe a timeout could fall in too lol cx

Hi, here to follow. x

Thanks ladies again! I am well chuffed, here's to another good week obviously water filled lol! Plenty more walking too :) cx

Back