Crazy Caz and her food diary

I'm having blue Tuesday :( I have the cold, so I look like Rudolph already and feel crap! I've cold tablets, Vicks and cough medicine, even had a berroca this morning lol I don't think there's any quick fix to get rid of it now though!?! Suggestions very welcome!

I had cheese on toast for breakfast with an options so 6pp, lunch is soup and sandwich 6pp with a bag of onion rings for snack 2pp which leaves me 17pp for dinner which is going to be my homemade curry and rice 14pp in the hope it will decongest me enough to sleep lol! So 3pp left I'm feeling an options and timeout for bed!

Hope everyone else I'd doing good cx

God love you can't suggest anything else I always find the nurofen cold and flu tabs great or a few hot whiskeys.......... Hope you feeling better soon food sound lovely for the day especially the curry and the options and timeout x

I may just keep going, I'm off on a thurs so if it comes to it that can be a duvet day!

I love my own curry, missed out on sat so the notions there! My sister had Chinese chicken balls the other night and I've tasted them since! Why is that? lol so hoping this curbs the notion! Cx

Aw thanks ladies, I don't feel too bad tonight, my nose is raw and snot flying out but I don't have a sore head anymore lol could be the cocktail of things I'm doing to relieve it! Going to bed shortly with it all, get cosy into my nice clean bed with a book and another box of tissues!

Curry was good, ate every last bite! I had a ww mallow thing and a time out for snack, another good day over :) cx

Morning! Def feel not as bunged up today, just feel knackered now with a few sneezes and a cough lol! Your right duvet day is only one more day away :) though depending how I feel I might skip that and try out Zumba? Lol anyone tried it before? I am the most uncoordinated rythymless dancer ever even charged with a load of vodka ha! Cx

Morning! Def feel not as bunged up today, just feel knackered now with a few sneezes and a cough lol! Your right duvet day is only one more day away :) though depending how I feel I might skip that and try out Zumba? Lol anyone tried it before? I am the most uncoordinated rythymless dancer ever even charged with a load of vodka ha! Cx

Its so much fun. I've no rhythm either haha

i'm feeling a lot better so far today so hopefully over the worst! im tired and hungry though, lol why do they come hand in hand! anyways, ate my sandwich there so lunch will be soup still then i have a bag of onion rings for a snack this afternoon!

planning chicken, noodles and stirfry veg with one slice of garlic bread for dinner! anyone recomemd a sauce for it? just to flavour it up a little preferably 0 or low pp! thinking if i put chilli, garlic and soy sauce would that be free? if i can get away with free i will have 6pp left which in my great plan is a wispa and an options tonight :)

OH I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT! I LOVE BALSAMIC ON CHERRY TOMATOES (sorry for shouting) lol and red onion as a wee salad bit on the side! I need to go brave asda first for my weekly shop! 2nd week doing it with a list, i am so very porud of how last week wen! it save me an absolute fortune! its amazing the money you waste popping into the shop for one or two things (trolley) lol! cx

and yeah definately!
i cant help it either, go in for
a few things n come out with 4 bags full!
i always write lists but it still doesnt stop me lol x

Aw just finished dinner so quick and tasty though next time I might go a little easier with the chilli lol cx

Lol fingers crossed, feel a lot better even tonight! I've 9pp left as I forgot about the garlic bread so wispa let's be having you :) cx

Morning ladies, finally made it to my day off, kids dropped off so home again and just about to have a turkey rasher egg and toast sandwich! Then I'm going for a walk down the beach, think it's three miles to Barmouth and back so will try and do it as quick as I can! Then home washed dressed and walk over to ems school just to keep myself from spending money and gather up a few ap! Cx

Back