Crazy Caz and her food diary

It'd be amazing lol! Think I will go with chicken chow mein which is 12? Then curry sauce lol and I can always take a chip or two off em lol! Looking forward to not cooking AND eating a take away! It feels so wrong lol cx

yuuuuuuum chinese!!
yeah id settle for the chow mein n curry sauce, u could have an handful of chips too! :)
ive got a pizza tonight from asda as my sis is comin round! half n half meat feast n vegetable supreme, il have the vegetable supreme!

glad u enjoyed ur chinese caz :) cant beat it especially with a vodka n diet coke to swill it down ;) my ideal night in! ha

hows rest of ur weekend been? x

Get Hun rest of weekend was good! I was working yesterday at the bike show in Belfast so busy day :) and nicely paid for it! Wi in tonight meh lol!! I always always feel fat on a Monday so who knows!

I hope tattoo ink doesn't weigh anything as I so didn't get another one on sat lol!! Em went to the ballet with granny and Sophie and me went shopping for ems birthday, it was the most stressful shopping experience in a while as I just had no idea what to get her! She hasn't asked for anything but a discontinued littlest pet shop rescue centre! Ended up getting her a family photo frame, necklace and ear rings, a fashion designers kit to create own outfits, monster high doll, one direction towel lol!! Got her a charm bracelet set and a leopard print leotard for gymnastics! So hope she likes it and nice that it's all surprised for a change!

Cx

Get Hun rest of weekend was good! I was working yesterday at the bike show in Belfast so busy day :) and nicely paid for it! Wi in tonight meh lol!! I always always feel fat on a Monday so who knows!

I hope tattoo ink doesn't weigh anything as I so didn't get another one on sat lol!! Em went to the ballet with granny and Sophie and me went shopping for ems birthday, it was the most stressful shopping experience in a while as I just had no idea what to get her! She hasn't asked for anything but a discontinued littlest pet shop rescue centre! Ended up getting her a family photo frame, necklace and ear rings, a fashion designers kit to create own outfits, monster high doll, one direction towel lol!! Got her a charm bracelet set and a leopard print leotard for gymnastics! So hope she likes it and nice that it's all surprised for a change!

Cx

ahh shes got a lot there then hun :) suprises are nice for a change!!
wow bike show, how was the weather?
good luck for weigh in!
dont they come round so fast??? x

Morning caz ems will love her presents I think there is nothing nicer than surprises. Tattoos always wanted one but never built up the courage to get it done x

Lol oh I love tattoos, mostly all hidden so really are for myself lol! In saying that when I get to Spain in my hot new bikini body in June, I always forget about them until I have to get into a bikini in public! Oh well I love them all :)

Hope em likes her surprises! She's getting to that age where she's not as young and chatty that you'd have an idea! Cx

im the same, alwayz wanted one but always been a scaredy cat ha
i need to really like something so i dont get bored of it n would probably have to have it out of sight as id get fed up of it lol x

i took the notion on friday night, unsure if the vodka helped my decision lol!!! apparently cause im such a good customer not only did i get a few pounds discount they sqeezed me in no problem lol! that sounds so bad! on sat night we did our tan nails and waxed! yesterday driving up to the show it was still quite dark so the closer i neared to belfast the more orange i was getting as it lightened lol!!! anyone recommend a tan? i got this one in superdrug, think its their own and says streak free ..... well it is good everywhere but my hands but maybe not as natural a colour as i would like! lol! cx

You had an eventful wkend :) I'd need a good few drinks in me b4 I'd head into get tattoo would love one on my wrist but scared incase I get fed up looking at it. No use to you wit tan hate when it comes out too dark n my hands never come up as well as the rest :)

Back