Crazy Caz and her food diary

I agree it is very quiet on here recently!

You've done so well with your journey, but sometimes we stray off the path. I did it with slimming world I got complacent.

I'm loving WW at the moment & have found your diary really helpful, so for purely selfish reasons don't give up lol ;)

I don't eat red meat but looking at some forums New York strip is 12 points for 8oz. Hope that helps!

aw thank you :) you can keep talking lol! i really have lost my go at it, but it is just getting complacent thinking i am still doing it right.... obviously not lol!!

this week i am definately starting afresh, i say it every week and this week i feel like doing it! i cant exercise yet though so if my food is 100% for a change and go easy on the aul vodka i hope to see results next week!

how are you getting on at the min? cx

12pp for 8oz sounds loads! lol but suppose if i got four new yorker steaks for £10 they are hardly 8 oz, lol! will get out my scales later :) cx

Ok I'll just keep rabbiting on, you'll soon get sick of it ;)

I'm loving how flexible WW is so I'm good at the min. I know further down the road I'll have a bump but I'll deal with it then!

I lost 6lb last week & 2 this week. I cannot believe how I'm losing. My body is stubborn but WW obviously agrees with me :)

pretend this is you're first week be super organised & track. I don't drink so alcohol isn't a problem for me. I'm not a goodie two shoes or anything it just makes me so ill. After 1/2 glass of wine I get the most horrendous headache & it didn't click until last year that it was alcohol making me feel so rough, so I've decided it's just not worth it x

Aw I'm almost jealous! Half a glass would just make me thirsty for more lol! I got the flyer tonight for the ww fashion show which I was asked to do in oct so I am def back on track! I won't be able to exercise for a while but hoping once the stiches come away I won't be in as much pain :( I had half a pound on tonight which I am so ok with! Bank hol next week so in two weeks time I'm going to smash it!!

That's a fab two weeks you've had! That's excellent! I always think sucess breeds sucess and as I've come down so far I don't see it anymore! I now have 27.5lbs to goal, but it's ok I am determined now!

I have my steak on, worked it out at 10pp, potatoes onions and mushrooms on the go with some pepper sauce! Cx

Aw I'm almost jealous! Half a glass would just make me thirsty for more lol! I got the flyer tonight for the ww fashion show which I was asked to do in oct so I am def back on track! I won't be able to exercise for a while but hoping once the stiches come away I won't be in as much pain :( I had half a pound on tonight which I am so ok with! Bank hol next week so in two weeks time I'm going to smash it!!

That's a fab two weeks you've had! That's excellent! I always think sucess breeds sucess and as I've come down so far I don't see it anymore! I now have 27.5lbs to goal, but it's ok I am determined now!

I have my steak on, worked it out at 10pp, potatoes onions and mushrooms on the go with some pepper sauce! Cx

Lol!

WW fashion show sounds fun! You've defo got something to work towards then. 27.5lbs to target is amazing, I can't wait til I'm there.

Hope whatever your op was heals soon hun x

So do I! I had a section with my youngest and had a big lump of scar tissue in the muscles, it's like having a mini section again :(

Fashion show sounds a bit of fun and def a target date for my goal :)

Cx

Sounds like a plan for target. It's good to have something to work towards.

Ouch to your op, hope you're back to normal soon x

Morning Caz :) Nothing wrong with half pound on you have had a tight time of it no bother to you I know you will be at target by the fashion show hope the soreness eases soon for you x

Evening all! Well what a busy day I had ! Dentist for all of us at 09.15, which actually meant a lie in and it was lovely :) got myself an appt with doctor today too and have an infection and another week off work, bit crap but least I know why the pain was getting worse than better! I also went to see my friend and her baby, we had a lovely dander by the sea and took kids to the park it was such a nice day. This evening was spent on the recliner then bed. Seen to be far more comfortable lying or standing!

Good today was really boring, toast for breakfast, toast and eggs for lunch with chilli pitta for dinner! Had a caramel wafer and bag of pops this evening so that's me at 31/31

So glad to see loads of people back on :) cx

Morning all :)

Lovely day here, currently lying on the recliner looking out! Lol going to take a dander today just to get out of the house for a while

Just had beans 5pp, cheese singles 2pp and 2 slices of crust away for breakfast 2pp! Going to have fruit and ww yogurt for lunch 1pp then dinner tonight will be spag Bol I think with pasta! Potatoes last night so wasn't great so that's 15pp! So that's 25/31, I will see how hungry I am might have a snack or two if not maybe a wispa or something yum tonight!

I seen a girl on talking about blue cheese triangles! Anyone tried them? I might go purchase a pack and some crisp bread lol any suggestions on best value pp wise? Cx

Evening :)

Just finished dinner and I am bursting! I made burgers and chips with fried onions, so with ketchup it worked out at 13pp! I am sitting with 6pp left, I am thinking 3bourbon biscuits :) lol kids love them at the min! Sounds better than crisps and a wafer bar and a biscuit cx

Hey all! It's got very quiet on here again :(

Such a nice day out think I will go a dander, just had cheese on toast for breakfast and unsure what lunch and dinner plans are so far! Made my own curry thurs and chilli chicken wraps last night! I've chicken in the fridge, might just make it in the oven with a baked potato mmmm decisions lol!!

Anyone else off now for the bank holiday? Cx

Hey all! It's got very quiet on here again :( Such a nice day out think I will go a dander, just had cheese on toast for breakfast and unsure what lunch and dinner plans are so far! Made my own curry thurs and chilli chicken wraps last night! I've chicken in the fridge, might just make it in the oven with a baked potato mmmm decisions lol!! Anyone else off now for the bank holiday? Cx

I agree it's way to quiet. I stopped writing because of it! It's such a shame because the support could be brilliant xx

Def! See when minis is buzzing I find myself that I do so much better! Get really into it, it's like having group support all week till meeting again!

Cx

Def! See when minis is buzzing I find myself that I do so much better! Get really into it, it's like having group support all week till meeting again! Cx

Totally agree!! I'm losing it at the minute but when I'm moving about more and back to work I'll be ok. I'm relying on others to cook at the minute :(

xx

I'm not fit for exercise yet either which is such a boost for losing! I've been good food wise so fingers crossed! I've been stuck at same weight for weeks but I know that I wasn't doing it 100%!

It's so hard when your not cooking or planning your own meals :( hope you feel better soon cx

Hello ladies!!

Yes I am alive, just ate my way through bank hol weekend oops! Back at work and back walking so well back on track!

Hope everyone is well cx

Morning all! :) it's Friday whooohooo

New approach this morning after a really good shop last night, just had 2 weetabix with 200ml of skimmed milk with wee bit taken out for cup of tea! Lunch is 2 slices of crust away 2pp, two laughing cow cheese triangles! I got emmental and blue cheese so going to have one of each on a slice to try them with a ww yogurt for after! Banana apple quavers and time out for snacks! 19pp left for dinner so unsure what but might be baked potato, chicken, veg and pepper sauce?? Cx

Hey lo quiet ladies lol!!

Bought my pedometer at wi tonight! So here's to pounding the streets!!!

Finally got my 4.5st wooohoooo down 3lbs so back on track finally!!!!!! 24.5lbs to goal :)

Cx

Back