Crazy Caz and her food diary

Wouldn't mind a glass now! Its only monday .... lol

Might need one after weigh in! Oh lordy lol dreading it, would anyone notice if I did it im my underwear ha!

7 weeks 5 days to spain! I can do it :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol im sure I will squeeze in plenty of it between now and then never mind when im there! Ha

My suitcase wouldnt carry much home though :( cx

Down 1.5lbs tonight, think the bug helped fix the Chinese, the oreo easter egg AND copious amount of vodka ... lol!

On a roll now though, 8 week summer challenge and as ive 7 weeks 5 days till I go im bit reved up for it cx

Thanks ladies! Hungry today but grrrrrr cx

Just been out on my usual lunch walk, omg it's so warm! Time dor some short trousers :)

Im on tom and its as hungry as a hangover lol! !

Morning y'all !

Turned v quiet on here again ladies, where you all hiding! Good week here so far and weather a bonus, even got my shorter trousers on for work :) I ordered new flip flops on ebay which came this morning, roll on holidays!! Is it too early to pack? Its only 7 weeks 3 days .... cx

Time will fly, I can't believe it may tomorrow!!! Cx

Aw last year was fab fingers crossed for a good one here too! Doesn't the brighter warmish days make you feel so much better !?! Looking out of the office its making me wamt to get my garden sorted bit of decking maybe so I could sot out with a wee drink in the evening ha cx

God yeah the weather makes everyone so much happier. Once my DD comes home from school she is straight outside with her brother. Its great to see them running around. Only thing is though all the brightness makes the house look dusty lol.

Actually!! When I was off in march after op all I could see was dust! Only cause im not usually home during the day to notice ha! Cx

Back