Crazy Caz and her food diary

Hey all!! Hope everyone is well, didn't I run, skip and jump off the radar!! Amazingly good week last week re ww then the weekend happened! Even after a shovel full of chicken salad sat for lunch I ended up plastered sat might with work mates for a leaving do :( 1/2 an 8oz burger with all the trimmings, half a chip portion AND 3 chicken goujons later I decided to 'cure' my hangover with a few drinks oops so Sundays hangover was bad! Mondays was oh lordy horrendous as I went to work for the extra bank hol cash! Longest day of my life (in a few months anyway) so since tues I've been pointing very lazy daisy but least I haven't been horrendous!

Roll on mon till yet AGAIN I get back on the wagon #5stoneyoursomine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did, bit the bullet! Back on track with only 1 lb gain cx

Well done going back it always hard but you feel so much better after facing the scales you will have that 1lb and more off next Monday :)

Fingers crossed :( felt motivated earlier lol! Kids packet of custard creams are calling my name ha! We've the north west 200 bike race at home this week so might get out in evening walking / perving at all the bikers :) cx

No better excuse/motivation to go walking lol hopeful the weather picks up for it would you not treat yourself to a custard cream get it out of your system b4 your fresh start in the morning? X

Lol actually thought that myself but the packet isn't open or I would have! Taken myself to bed to watch TV cx

Just in from a big walk think it's least 3.5miles! So still not in the head frame but :( I could be easily swayed into badness lol! Big cup of tea and clean the house time, meh cx

Evening all, still here I hope! I'm still at ww at back on it properly :)

This week I lost 1/2lb but I'm fine with that fingers crossed better come mon! I have just got home from my first ever gym experience, it was great planning to go again on sat after work at one!

#beachbodyhereicome lol cx

Hey Caz! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x

Good to see it! Get us all back into it again :)

Good to see it! Get us all back into it again :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Definitely! The Boss is back from an extended holiday ;-) x

How has your Thursday been Caz? X

Hey ladies going great till yest, tom arrived and I was so grumpy so had a couple of vods and before bed I noticed chocolates that I got when I moved! 7 Thorntons chocolates!! Lol oops but on a plus it's not going to ruin the rest of my week! It's such a lovely day here feeling a lot brighter too :)

Hey ladies going great till yest, tom arrived and I was so grumpy so had a couple of vods and before bed I noticed chocolates that I got when I moved! 7 Thorntons chocolates!! Lol oops but on a plus it's not going to ruin the rest of my week! It's such a lovely day here feeling a lot brighter too :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Damn TOTM! I'm currently on Day 12 of mine,god help me! Rainman does however remember that 7 Thorntons Chocolates was 13pp so don't worry too much as Vodka isn't bad either! You missed Rainman didn't you ;-) x

Lmao that's def a rainman moment! Day 12, god love you!!

Do you ever get butchers chilli beef or chicken? How would you point that? Cx

Lmao that's def a rainman moment! Day 12, god love you!! Do you ever get butchers chilli beef or chicken? How would you point that? Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I'm Veggie so you will have to find yourself a Meat Eating Rainman for those ;-) How's your Friday? X

I got a dominos last night ... A huge feast ate a ridiculous amount too so I feel bloated and fat today :( im still burping it too lol

I've had such a lovely day off! Up with the birds this morning, been pottering in the garden all day qnd even built the kids trampoline! Currently lying on a bean bag on my new decking as ive no garden furniture yet lol! So only had breakfast at one, bran flakes so still not hungry to think of dinner yet!

Back