• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CRAZY MEALS

niknaks

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 3st3lb(18%)
We all must have days when we don't have much in the cupboards and no money to spend until pay day.

What is the craziest slimming world meal that you have pulled together with the bits left in your fridge?

I have had stir fry and beans with meat before now lol. Just thoguht it would be quite interesting to see what others get up to lol...:rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
oooh, Becca, sounds yummy! Did you have it warm?

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
S: 17st7lb G: 10st5lb
cold, just with some toms and cucumber and celery chucked into the cous cous. Was stuck for a lunch to take to work! lol

A Quorn steak with 2 corn on the cobs, a roasted mushroom and some roasted parsnips. The corn on the cobs and the Quorn steak I found in the freezer and the parsnips and mushroom had to be used that day. Really was delicious!

amy2307

S: 12st9lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st1lb(8.47%)
I had baked beans with curry powder mixed in....layered with rice....with cheese sprinkled ontop! yum yum :)

It was great. Very filling!

ooh marmite cottage cheese. you just mix it in? i looooooove marmite!
no spread marmite on a cracker & then top with cottage cheese. I also like marmite mixed with baked beans & marmite & jam spread together on toast is amazing.

Er yes I like mamite :D

niknaks

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 3st3lb(18%)
I had baked beans with curry powder mixed in....layered with rice....with cheese sprinkled ontop! yum yum :)
This is defo something i would do- Yummy! xx

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
I often have a ktichen hash. That is anything goes in with cubed dried fried potatoes. last time I used baked beans, onions, bacon, potatoes and spinach and then topped it with grated cheese and a tbsp of B B Q sauce x

lupuscow

S: 11st12lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st6lb(3.61%)
I often eat funny combos. During the snowy weather, when i was literally snowed in i managed a meal of boiled rice, half a tin of baked beans, 2 slices of parmas ham and a banana! thank god it melted and i could get to tesco the following day, or i may have been tempted into my cat's Felix in Jelly. Yuk!