Crazy things we do!!Dodging temptation!

I think one slice would probably be about about 2 weeks worth of syns!

Apparently it was very tasty and the family who received it are all in a diabetic coma?

Actially did a proper LOL at the "ran away from a sausage roll" comment, that's brilliant hahahah

We had SW chips the other day and my son had some (brown) bread and butter. He left half a slice so I ripped it up on his plate and poured his left over blackcurrant juice over it. My OH looked at me like I was crazy but I told him I could quite easily eat squashed up bread with lovely butter but can't stand it soggy!!

We had SW chips the other day and my son had some (brown) bread and butter. He left half a slice so I ripped it up on his plate and poured his left over blackcurrant juice over it. My OH looked at me like I was crazy but I told him I could quite easily eat squashed up bread with lovely butter but can't stand it soggy!!

Mmmmm chip butty!!!

It's easily done though isn't it Browsie, pinch a crust here, a chip, a nugget, finish their bits off. My kids are under strict instructions to put leftovers straight into the bin, so no more mummy eating half munched bars, biccies & icepops.

Yes and you never count the bits of other people's plates either. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've recently now taken to rationing my rocky road hifi bars and getting my OH to hide the others or I would just eat a whole box in one sitting when the chocolate cravings kick in!!

Hide n seek snacking!!

God it wouldn't even be enough for me, I'd have to not know where they are at all or I'd be at be at the car boot with a crowbar

God it wouldn't even be enough for me, I'd have to not know where they are at all or I'd be at be at the car boot with a crowbar

It really depends on my mood, some days it wouldn't bother me in slightest, house could be full of junk. Other days, I'd be rooting around at back of a cupboard trying to find something resembling a crisp...

Back