Creakinator's Diary

I'm not sure if I'm up to doing two diaries, so this will be food and weight loss, plus odd thoughts as they come up.

I weigh in every Wed night at my TOPS (Take off pounds sensibly) meeting so I'll post that weight each week. This week's loss 2.4 pounds. My third week of weight loss. I only did SW from Sunday on, but watched what I was eating on the other days.

It's interesting as the quantity of real food I can eat - pasta, beans, veggies, etc has decreased dramatically - I actually get full and feel fun, but if I eat junk or fast food, boy can I put a lot inside of me.

I'm following the easy plan

Thursday's Plan (I tend to plan at night what I'll eat for the following day meals and prep what I need the night before.):
B: Oatmeal, berry mix (frozen blueberries, blackberries and bosenberries), and a banana sweetened with stevia
L: Pasta, bean and tuna fish salad (1-2 syns due to the fat free mayo I used), green beans
D: I think I'm going to make a chicken goulash with pasta, chicken breast/thigh, tomatoes and vegetables.
Snacks during the day: Apple, orange, string cheese stick (HexA) and Triscuits (HexB)
Dessert: Some couscous cake - I made it a few days ago and boy was that good!

Christy

oatmeal
berries
banana

apple
piece of couscous cake

pasta salad (HM) w/ black beans and tuna fish (1-2 syns for the fat free mayo dressing)
green beans

triscuits (1 hex)
1 string cheese
1 apple

chicken and noodle mix (HM) - onions, red peppers, 2 chicken breasts, 2 sausages (~9 syns each?), 2 cans of tomatoes, green beans, spices - delicious

1 piece couscous cake

Not doing too well keeping this up. I'm having hunger issues. Hungry all the time, especially after eating fruit. So I'm going to cut fruit out of the food lineup and see if that helps. I notice this once before. I had cut fruit out and my hunger issues stopped. In Starting SW I had increased my fruit intake.

Instead of fruit - vegs and a starch (rice, barley, couscous, etc). See if that works.

Back