Cream Cake...estimated points ??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Birthday in the office today. So the cakes are plenty.

I have been a nawty girl and have eaten a Greggs Fresh cream apple turnover. :eek: :) .

It was very nice, and first one I have had for a very long time. I need to guestimate the points for it now though.

What do you think.... 12 ???

Good thing I have been saving a few points, and having low pointed food today. I knew was going to have one, so tried to plan my food round it. :) :) :)

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hiya

yeah i'd go with around 10-12 if i were you... don't worry about it, just stay focussed and don't let it lead you into a binge!

was it worth it? lol

4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Karen

thanks for advice. I know its a waste of points to blow them on a cake, but as said it was office birthday and knew it was coming, so made a planned choice to have one. :D

It wont turn into a binge. :)

Have got 1 point soup for lunch, and will have a low point tea tonight and at least 30 mins exercise on the x-trainer!

Burn those calories off. ! LOL

Deb x

P.S the cake was very nice, and I did enjoy it but I would say it is definitely not worth the points.!! :eek:

5. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Good for you deb!! That would defo have led me into a binge, but then i am weak when it comes to food hahaha!

You are so close to target you lucky girl!

I never find that food is worth breaking the diet for (i know you haven't broken yours) but i'm ss'ing and when i eat i eat for wales and always regret it and think it's not worth it.

Well done for taking it in your stride, you have a very healthy attitude to food... i shall try to follow in your example!! :eek:)

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. Fionauk

Fionauk Full Member

Diet:
    Following Paul Mckennas book - I can make you thin
    Well done on planning so well for it. Glad you enjoyed your cake... once in a while doesnt hurt

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.