Creamy Korma sauce

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hey found this in my SW mag from 2yrs ago and thought id post it on here as the weekend is coming! what a nice treat!

FREE ON GREEN
FREE ON RED

1 ONION
2 GARLIC CLOVES
FRY LIGHT
1TSP OF GROUND GINGER
3TBSP OF KORMA CURRY POWDER
9FL OZ/255ML OF CHICKEN STOCK MADE WITH BOVRIL
SALT AND FRESHLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER
200G OF LOW FAT FROMAGE FRAIS

1. Peal and chop the onion and crush the garlic and add to frying pan sprayed with fry light and cook for 2-3 mins

2. Add ground ginger, curry powder and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and cook gently for 8-10 mins

3. Remove from heat, season and stir in the fromage frais. Add to chicken, veg or what ever you fancy.

I'm missing my currys so will def try this one thanks

Thats ok i just thought it may help those who are gagging for a curry. Ans to be honest you could use any type of curry powder to make it more spicy or hotter. I havent tried it yet so let me know what it is like
Thanks
Ruthy

I tried this one last night. I liquidized my sauce to make it smoother, like korma. I wouldnt say it tasted like a korma, but it was a good enuf curry

Anything is worth a go isnt it lol

Only just seen this. I miss my curry's. MMMMmmmmm curry. *drools on floor* lol
I think i'm gonna have to give this a try.

OMG that sounds lovely, I am going to give that a go! and add a bit of basmati rice for my HE B!

x

Anne mentioned having a curry tonight so I looked this recipe up again, thanks Ruthy I will be making this tomorrow!!
x

Ooh that does sound good! Thanks Hun!

Back