Crikey, SIZE 10!!!!!

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
I've had a pair of cropped jeans in a size 10 in my cupboard for over a year. They were my inspiration when I was a size 16. This morning, when I was 'complaining' about my size 12s falling down (woohoo!!), my DD said, why don't you put those small ones on. I didn't believe I would be able to do them up, but, guess what. THEY FIT!!!!!!!! I've had them on all morning and they still feel comfortable. How good is that. I never believed I would ever get into them.
I have a younger sister who is around 5 stone overweight and an elder sister who is around 8.5 st wet through and a couple of inches taller than me. I've always been the one in the middle, short and overweight. Finding it hard to believe I am now slim and healthy. How long does it take for the mind to catch up??

Can't wait to put on my new bikini in a few weeks time and not feel too self concious.
Bet you can't tell how happy I am, can you.......

Well Done!!

My OH has been trying to get me to throw away my skinny clothes because he thinks they make me feel bad, but I'm not going to - I'm going to fit into them again!

Wow Gina that is amazing. I bet you cant stop smiling. Time for a new wardrobe...............

Well Done!!

My OH has been trying to get me to throw away my skinny clothes because he thinks they make me feel bad, but I'm not going to - I'm going to fit into them again!

Thanks all. I now have to muster up the courage to throw all my 'fat' clothes out. I am determined I shall never need them again.

well done Gina - it must be a fabulous feeling! I was given some very good advice from a weight watchers consultant many moons ago, which I am only taking notice of now! She said to throw clothes away as soon as they become too big - don't hang on to bad memories and don't use them as a crutch in case you put weight on again. Look forwards not backwards! I've started chucking out stuff that is too big for me, clothes that I've had for a long time. It's very scary, but boy do I feel good!! x

Well done Gina, you teeny weeny size 10! LOL. Must be a great feeling!

Back