Crikey!!!!

Julesy

Likes being a girly girl
Y'know we look at our losses as a number and sometimes I don't think we realise just what that loss actually looks like or the impact it has on our appearance........in 5 weeks I have lost 24 pounds.....it's only now that it is starting to hit home just what I am doing and just how much 24 pounds is!

Today at work was very very odd, as I had so many people commenting on my weight and how much I had lost....even a really cute guy who I adore remarked on it all.......it's lovely but also very strange!

Anyhoo, I got my daughter to take an updated pic and I pasted the 2 pics side by side and nearly cried when I actually saw the difference myself! I have never done anything like this diet before and never seen such a dramatic difference in my own self.......

I still have 4 stone left to lose and this has just totally spurred me on! :D

cdjourney1.jpg

You can really see the difference, you're looking great. Might get dh to photo me tomorrow - I was looking at my start photo the other night, it was totally ghastly :eek:

Wow, you're doing brilliantly! Keep it up :) xxx

hmmm... good news about the cute guy taking an interest!

Congratulations. There is a huge difference after just five weeks. Well done.

.........by the way, how do you paste the piccies next to each other in here?

I use paint shop pro and I kinda copy and pasted them together in there and then made one image out of them both....if that makes any sense! lol!
My before pic is kinda blurred and in bad light but I can't really do anything about it sadly.....

Well done Julesly.. I nearly have 5 weeks done, am a bit behind you in the loss, but if I look half as good as you look... I'd be thrilled! Well done you look fantastic!

wow there is a huge difference in just 5weeks. You will be at goal in no time :)

I hope so honey!!!! I'm so looking forward to starting to move up the plans and enjoy being at goal forever!

Looking Fab! X

Awwwwww thank you....really xxx

Well done Julesly.. I nearly have 5 weeks done, am a bit behind you in the loss, but if I look half as good as you look... I'd be thrilled! Well done you look fantastic!

That is such a lovely kind thing to say....thank you so much honey!!! We nearly started at the same weight sweetie, so should hopefully hit goal at the same time......we WILL be looking like yummy mummys in summer, just you wait and see! :D

lol.. if you saw the state of me now!!
:sign0137:
Seriously though.. imagine being in the yummy mummies club!!! I will have to get DH to buy me a super big jeep and some designer shades.

Y'know we look at our losses as a number and sometimes I don't think we realise just what that loss actually looks like or the impact it has on our appearance........in 5 weeks I have lost 24 pounds.....it's only now that it is starting to hit home just what I am doing and just how much 24 pounds is!

Today at work was very very odd, as I had so many people commenting on my weight and how much I had lost....even a really cute guy who I adore remarked on it all.......it's lovely but also very strange!

Anyhoo, I got my daughter to take an updated pic and I pasted the 2 pics side by side and nearly cried when I actually saw the difference myself! I have never done anything like this diet before and never seen such a dramatic difference in my own self.......

I still have 4 stone left to lose and this has just totally spurred me on! :D

cdjourney1.jpg
You look great mrs!! and the cute guy:p

Well Done you!! The difference in your photos is amazing!! You'll rid that 4 stone before you know it!!
Good Luck Babe x

Kj xxx

I think you look great not only because you've lost weight but because you look so much more happy and confident. I think you know you look great and about 10 years younger.
Great stuff.
x

Wow, well done to you - you can really see the difference. Just imagine what the pics will be like when you've lost all you want to lose.

Back