Cripes

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I had a small piece of cake, (it was cut into 6 pieces) just looked it up on line and it was 13.5syns. will not be having another slice tomorrow !!!!

What day is your WI day on Tara? Can you deduct it from your weekly allowance and then have a cpl of syns less a day? x

Sorry to go off topic, but I keep thinking that your thread title says 'crisps'!

What cake was it Tara?

You have 15 syns a day, if the cake was 13.5 syns then what is the problem and why do you have to be extra good for the rest of the week?
I see no panic at all, the good thing is that you synned it and know the syns.
All is well in my opinion :)

Oh heck. I have just come to the conclusion that reading about cake hurts my soul. Please can everyone put a NSFMLM warning on any cake based threads please? :D

I love cake...:cry:

I'm with Jayjou no harm done, even if you went over your syns for the day you can flexi-syn and there should be no harm done.

Instead of looking at how 'naughty' you were when you weren't, you should focus on how fantastic you were for having only the ONE slice, and also then working out the syns and sticking to plan!!

Pat on the back needed for tara40 for making great choices when many would have blown it big time. But then a slap for not realising how great you are and managing to see negative where there really is only positive!! lol

I had what, prior to starting SW, I would call a "small" portion of carrot cake yesterday, I dread to think how many Syns it had but oh my word was it good :D

I also had some "real" chips too and they were great :D Yum yum yum :D

Back