hiya there is a big "sticky" thread near the top of the forum which tells your how to make different things from your packs. check it out! I must say I never got the knack for making the crisps but here is the receipe
1 VLCD Savoury Pack
Tabasco Red (Optional)
Black Pepper (Optional) Utensils :
Bowl Method :
1. Assemble the ingredients and utensils.
2. Put all the ingredients into a bowl.
3. Open the tap to more than a trickle but not full flow.
4. Add some water to the bowl and stir vigorously.
5. Keep stirring until the mixture is like puree.
6. The consistency should finally be like this.
7. Take the parchment and using the spoon put a little blob on mixture on the paper.
8. Evenly space out other mixture around the parchment paper.
9. Microwave for 1 minute 25 seconds in a 900 watt microwave (adjust for your microwave)
10. Allow them to cool before removing from the parchment.
11. Repeat until all mixture is used up. You should be able to make a minimum of 30 crisps from a pack.