crisps

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
any1 tried the potato and leek as crisps?
ive only tried the tomato but would like to try something different but am scared they will be minging!!:D
any replies much appreciated xx

so do oriental chilli!

just made them-potato and leek- they were amazing!! added chilli flakes...like i do to everything!
x

thanks for the tip, I'll be trying them next week!

Crisps? am i missing something?

Hi

i am on day 2 of CD SS am i missing sumthing here?? crisps??:confused:

debs x

hey debs if u look up the top there is a recipe sticky on how to make crisps muffins fudge etc. the crisps r just a soup and some water mixed into a paste, put very thinly into circles on parchment (baking) paper and in micro for 1 min!! have a look at the sticky! oh and i add pepper and chilli flakes to mine!
x

hey debs if u look up the top there is a recipe sticky on how to make crisps muffins fudge etc. the crisps r just a soup and some water mixed into a paste, put very thinly into circles on parchment (baking) paper and in micro for 1 min!! have a look at the sticky! oh and i add pepper and chilli flakes to mine!
x

thanks for that Lisa :D

debs x

omg u can make crisps!!!!!!!!! ???????? how?

hiya, if you go back to the cambridge diet forum main page you will see a sticky with a crisps recipe near the top :)

debs x

ooh you know, I keep saying I'm going to try making crisps. I once made a muffin and it didn't turn out so well, but I think I'm definitely going to try them tomorrow. Now just have to buy some baking parchment

chilli make fab crisps yum!

Back