crispy chicken made with smash!!!!!

I am attempting these tonight, I'm so excited haha I will update on how they turn out :) xx

Stickivix said:
I am attempting these tonight, I'm so excited haha I will update on how they turn out :) xx

Trust me its great. I use it for chicken, quorn, onion rings, fish and i even make potato finger things with mash potato then egg then smash. You will never look back lol x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

yummymummie83 said:
Trust me its great. I use it for chicken, quorn, onion rings, fish and i even make potato finger things with mash potato then egg then smash. You will never look back lol x

I still haven't tried this but I'm so excited to! X

Benhamilton said:
I wonder if this world work for mushrooms. Like breaded garlic mushrooms but with smash.

Hi Hun, I've been following this post for a while now (LOVE the smash chicken haha!!) and someone said early on that they do it with mushrooms and onions - making garlic mushrooms and onion rings. I've only tried it with chicken so far, but fancy trying onion rings too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My effort this weekend

Don't quite get the chicken fully coated but was delish all the same .

Attachments

• image-3869063701.jpg
    image-3869063701.jpg
    596.5 KB · Views: 350
Benhamilton said:
My effort this weekend

Don't quite get the chicken fully coated but was delish all the same .

You need to do 2 or 3 coats of egg and smash to boat it completely x

My attempt over the weekend, it tasted so good lol I wanna cover everything in it, going to do some cod fillets this week :)

ForumRunner_20121001_143555.png

I'm making this again on thurs for my mum and my mother in law, actually can't wait for it, it was so nice last time!! Thinking I may do some onion rings and wedges to go with it :) wish it was Thursday now haha!! Xxx

Can anyone tell me is the smash free on extra easy? Thinking of making these tomorrow they sound yummmmmy but can't find on the thread if their free or syned....thanks :) xx

natalie anne said:
Can anyone tell me is the smash free on extra easy? Thinking of making these tomorrow they sound yummmmmy but can't find on the thread if their free or syned....thanks :) xx

Smash is free, enjoy remember to add some spices to the smash though Cajun etc x

Back