crispy chicken made with smash!!!!!

Wow – so can’t wait to make these!!! Have seen a few people mention they had it with syn-free BBQ sauce? Could anyone kindly pass on the recipe?? :) xx

shelly22 said:
Hi I'm loving the sound of this can anyone tell me what seasoning tastes best mixed with the smash please thanks x

I'm making this tonight, for the second time and will be using Cajun spices, salt and black pepper, It's really good!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
I'm making this tonight, for the second time and will be using Cajun spices, salt and black pepper, It's really good!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds delish I was wondering what spices to get too try these....now I know :) thanks xx

Tried this :) thank you, was so so yummy coukdnt tell the difference between mine and normal chicken goujons x

News flash!!!! I made thai green chicken curry on Saturday night and used this ingenious idea to make some yummy 'tempura' veg - brocolli, cauliflower and carrots!! Delish dipped in some wasabi mayonnaise (fat-free fromag frais ;)) and a splash of sweet chilli sauce on the side!!! Yummmmm thanks again!!! xx

Brilliant recipe. We had them tonight and I've thought of so many things I could have them with. I can't wait to try them again!

ForumRunner_20121015_234940.png

Hi, I've just started SW (again) and love the sound of these! I've got a box of "mr mash" in the cupboard, so could someone please let me know if this is syn free like smash, and if it would work the same for these?? I've got a feeling it might be too fine and powdery, and not crumb-like!

I'm doing this for tea tonight after going through the entire thread dribbling over everyone's pictures and ideas. I will mix paprika garlic salt and dried herbs, lets see how it turns out! I'm excited for these :) x

Could someone please tell me if I would need to defrost Quorn fillets before coating them for this recipe? I have some fillets in the freezer & didn't know what to do with them, this sounds perfect :)

Back