crispy chicken made with smash!!!!!

rach1987

100_4532.JPG100_4531.JPG100_4530.JPG oh so yummy and feels so naughty but oh so sw nice , going to try with fish asap

Fab idea! Would be lovely with some Aromat mixed in with the Smash - give it that 'southern' kinda taste.

hi ya i put the chicken in beaten egg first, then added lots of spices and salt and pepper to the smash flakes ,and dipped the chicken in to it to coat and then repeated the process, then spray a tray with frylight and palce the coated chicken on to the tray, then respreay with frylight , cook in oven untill golden and crispy (oven at 200c, for bout 20 mins ) , im goin g to try the crispy fish soon also , and garlie and herb xx
even my oh and kiddies loved these!

Can I ask if this is syn free? It sounds yummy!
x

I'll let you know in about an hour, I'm not telling OH that it's smash, see what he says lol x

I can confirm, they were AMAZING! I made mine very spicy but wow are they good and you don't taste the smash at all, just do it and don't tell the OH :) x

I can confirm, they were AMAZING! I made mine very spicy but wow are they good and you don't taste the smash at all, just do it and don't tell the OH :) x

Haha! Thanks for that! I can't wait to try them. They look awesome! I'm doing the coca cola chicken tonight for the first time. I'm intrigued!

Ooo let us know how that one goes, sounds interesting x

Oooh I'm going to try this over the weekend it sounds mmmmm

I've tried this and its lovely I did see on another thread that someone else coats thiers in low Philidelphia then adds the smash also same with fish - I'm going to try it with salmon tomorrow ;o)

Back