Crockers Doing Cambridge

Crockers

This is me last night, in my all-revealing jeans that didn't used to be so tight! Um, didn't really mean the photo to be quite so big :/

I've decided to do something about this extra layer of chubbiness I seem to have acquired recently. I went to see a Cambridge Weight Plan consultant last night and I've started the plan today! (P.S. that's my sweepstake team, Holland, losing to Germany in the background :(

I weigh 13 stone and my target weight is 11 stone, which is how much I weighed for the few years up to last year, and seems like a sensible weight! I'm posting this oh-so-unflattering photograph in order to spur myself on. Recently I've only been looking at flattering photographs of myself and only wearing clothes that I know hide the worst bits. I seem to be wasting time by either worrying about being overweight, or being in denial about it and convincing myself I'm "fine" by eating! It doesn't make sense and I think writing it here will help me to realize that (hopefully) :)

My aim is 11 stone by 3rd August (I have a wedding to go to on the 4th August).

FINGERS CROSSED! :)

13thJune2012-beforestarting.jpg

Oh, well the photo didn't appear big at all! It did on the preview... that's a relief :)

Oh my gosh that photo is tiny!! Mine are huge (so embarrassing) lol

Hows your day going?

Crockers said:
This is me last night, in my all-revealing jeans that didn't used to be so tight! Um, didn't really mean the photo to be quite so big :/

I've decided to do something about this extra layer of chubbiness I seem to have acquired recently. I went to see a Cambridge Weight Plan consultant last night and I've started the plan today! (P.S. that's my sweepstake team, Holland, losing to Germany in the background :(

I weigh 13 stone and my target weight is 11 stone, which is how much I weighed for the few years up to last year, and seems like a sensible weight! I'm posting this oh-so-unflattering photograph in order to spur myself on. Recently I've only been looking at flattering photographs of myself and only wearing clothes that I know hide the worst bits. I seem to be wasting time by either worrying about being overweight, or being in denial about it and convincing myself I'm "fine" by eating! It doesn't make sense and I think writing it here will help me to realize that (hopefully) :)

My aim is 11 stone by 3rd August (I have a wedding to go to on the 4th August).

FINGERS CROSSED! :)

Found your diary ! Photo looks fine not huge at all!!

You'll be down to 11 stone before you know it.xx

Oh my gosh that photo is tiny!! Mine are huge (so embarrassing) lol

Hows your day going?

I know!! I was concerned by how huge it was on the preview, but now it's gone too far the other way :)
Day going alright. Had porridge around 10am then banana shake (which i really liked!) around 1pm. This afternoon has been the hardest, had a bit of a headache and I think bit of sugar withdrawal! Have been drinking loads of water though whenever I think about chocolate or cakes. Having the soup for dinner, and I just know the hours between that and bed are going to be the hardest!

Here's my photo a bit bigger... :-/

13thJune2012-beforestarting-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh dear.... now THAT'S embarrassing.... :/

Ahh there you are lol!

I find that bit between tea and bed the worst to. That's usually when hubby and I have a bar of chocolate between us and crisps :(

Sugar shakes are horrid, I get them all the time even when I'm not on a diet...ugh

Ahh there you are lol!

I find that bit between tea and bed the worst to. That's usually when hubby and I have a bar of chocolate between us and crisps :(

Sugar shakes are horrid, I get them all the time even when I'm not on a diet...ugh

AH yeah that's the worst. That's how I've put on a stone and half in the last year... moved in with boyfriend and it's like "ooo let's get some ice cream" ... NOOO!

This is another (slight less horrid) photo of me, with my annoyingly slim older sisters! (I'm far right, obv)
This is the kind of black, baggy outfit I've been wearing for the last year. Boooo.

295308_10150339078880189_87093_n.jpg

I know that feeling, I seem to live in the same 2 pairs of jeans and a handful of t shirts. My wardrobe is stuffed full of jeans (was my guilty pleasure) that I can't wear......yet!

It's so frustrating, I have loads of good outfit ideas out of clothes I've got, but try them on and look gross! Can't wait to put on what I want to :) I feel a bit dizzy now.... Gonna have my soup now I think!

I know that feeling, I seem to live in the same 2 pairs of jeans and a handful of t shirts. My wardrobe is stuffed full of jeans (was my guilty pleasure) that I can't wear......yet!

Thats soooo like me! I have my favourite jeans and waterfall cardi that I seem to live in rain or shine!

Hey Samantha, how you finding it? I start this Sunday. Excited and nervous. Here to follow :):):)

Morning Sam, how you feeling? :)

Hi guys! I'm was bit worried last night as my stomach was hurting a bit and felt pretty knackered and weak, but have woken up this morning feeling much better!! Feel great actually, except that I seem to have wrecked the tendons in my wrist... went kayaking last weekend (for some strange reason) and ever since my forearm's been hurting and now it's creaking! Attempting to type with only my left hand!

I'm at work and haven't eaten yet today - trying to wait as long as poss before tucking into the porridge. I figure I can then have my shake (chocolate today) later in the afternoon, as that's the time I was craving biscuits yesterday! I had the leek and potato soup last night, which was surprisingly filling. Actually felt full up afterwards! Found it a bit powedery tasting, but okay.

So yes all in all feeling good on day two! How are you guys doing?

Sam X

I am hun! :D Thanks, il need all the luck I can get! Lol

You'll be fine! I'm only on day 2 but don't feel hungry (at the moment!) and the shakes are really nice :)

Back