Crockers Doing Cambridge

Not to bad ta, feeling a bit odd today. Can't quote put my finger on it lol

Think this has been the worst day so far. :(

Not to bad ta, feeling a bit odd today. Can't quote put my finger on it lol

Think this has been the worst day so far. :(

oh no sorry you're feeling strange :( are you on day 3? My boss at work has done cambridge (and lost 2 stone) and she keeps saying the first 3 or 4 days will be the hardest and you'll feel crap, but after that you feel amazing - healthier, more energy and not hungry. We just have to get through this weekend and next week will be a breeze!

Yep that's what everyone says to me to. As long as I'm busy I'm fine, it's just when I sit down my mind starts wondering lol.

Im going to a wedding tomorrow so that will be Saturday out the way and then Sunday I'm going to paint my downstairs loo, it's a big loo so should take most of the day hopefully.

Have you got plans for the weekend?

Yep that's what everyone says to me to. As long as I'm busy I'm fine, it's just when I sit down my mind starts wondering lol.

Im going to a wedding tomorrow so that will be Saturday out the way and then Sunday I'm going to paint my downstairs loo, it's a big loo so should take most of the day hopefully.

Have you got plans for the weekend?

Ah that sounds like you'll be sufficiently distracted! I don't have any big plans, just going to see some friends and also it's my dad's bday tomorrow, plus father's day on sunday (I've told him I can't go out for a meal...) :-/
I just had my first food of the day - the plain porridge for lunch. It was surprisingly tasty! Think I prefer plain to the apple/cinnamon one as the apple is a bit sweet.
Feels much better today knowing that I still have two more 'meals' before the end of the day! Saving shake for end of work, then soup for later on. Think I'll try to do that at the weekend too.
Ah just think how wonderful we'll feel on Monday after these first days are out of the way! :)

Argh I'm feeling a bit sore of the tummy again now! It's constipation I think. Hopefully it will eventually sort itself out. Has anyone taken Senokot?

Think fibogel (sp?) is ment to be the best one.

Hope it eases Hun, have you had a good day otherwise?

Think fibogel (sp?) is ment to be the best one.

Hope it eases Hun, have you had a good day otherwise?

Hey sorry reply is so late! Yeah otherwise my day has been good. That sore tummy only lasted about half hour in the end and I had a successful toilet trip! (sorry too much info!!) :eek: I had my shake and then a load of water and felt better. Was a challenge tonight as I went to my friends' place to watch the football, and we all usually have a huge chilli or something and lots of red wine, but I resisted! Took my soup and ate that there, and just drank water and mint tea. The boys saying "it won't last" made me even more determined to do it. Those b*ggers.

Have a great time at the wedding tomorrow! Hope you have a great day. X

Well done for refraining!!! You must have good willpower to do that.

I keep telling myself this isn't going to be forever and that seems to be working for me at the moment

Hope you have a good day x

I just did a VERY naughty early weigh in my bathroom (trying to spur myself on, as it's dad's birthday and mum's putting on a lovely lunch with wine!!). Luckily, it worked! I've lost 4lbs so am now 12st10lbs, hoorah. Gonna keep going! Haven't eaten yet today, so going to start with soup for lunch then have shake at teatime and some porridge this evening. Yum!

Crockers said:
I just did a VERY naughty early weigh in my bathroom (trying to spur myself on, as it's dad's birthday and mum's putting on a lovely lunch with wine!!). Luckily, it worked! I've lost 4lbs so am now 12st10lbs, hoorah. Gonna keep going! Haven't eaten yet today, so going to start with soup for lunch then have shake at teatime and some porridge this evening. Yum!

Yay! That's fantastic hunny!!!! X

Wooohoooooo go you lady!!! Well don't Hun xx

Day 4 begins... I was hoping to have a massive lie-in so that I wouldn't have first shake til later on, but I woke up around 8.30am and can't get back to sleep! I feel kind of tired and woozy but buzzing. I have a bit of a cold with chesty cough and blocked up head so that's probably not helping! I think I might feel a bit weird all day today, but hopefully tomorrow will be the point I start to feel better. Going to the cinema this afternoon which will distract me for a couple of hours! Plus I've got three Ryan Gosling films to watch at home ... I've developed a worrying crush on that man, I think I love him.

well done girls your doing fab!

Mmmm Ryan Gosling - i love him too, what films are you watching?

Cheers mate! :)
I've got a serious Gosling problem... watched The Notebook and Crazy Stupid Love in the last few days, and I've got Lars and the Real Girl, Fracture and Half Nelson to watch! Lord he's just so cool. CSL is a brilliant film, he's so ridiculously hot in it.

Just googles Ryan gosling he is seriously hot!!!!

I felt a bit woozy yesterday when I got up to. Once I'd showered and had a bucket full of tea I felt more human lol.

Enjot the cinema, I've booked my tv for 6 tonight as dirty dancing is on-cheesy I know but I love a good classic!! ( I'm only 33 honest)

Have a great day, keep positive :) x

Just googles Ryan gosling he is seriously hot!!!!

I felt a bit woozy yesterday when I got up to. Once I'd showered and had a bucket full of tea I felt more human lol.

Enjot the cinema, I've booked my tv for 6 tonight as dirty dancing is on-cheesy I know but I love a good classic!! ( I'm only 33 honest)

Have a great day, keep positive :) x

Cheers hun! Had chocshake for breakfast and e me feel loads better. Can't believe how much they fill me up too!

God yeah I haven't fallen for a famous guy since I was a teenager, but I actually can't stop thinkin about ryan! Ha. Think my boyfriend is concerned. Watch The Notebook followed by Crazy Stupid Love and you'll see what I mean...

Hope you have a positive day too mate.stay strong Xx

P.S. There's an amazing dirty dancing related bit in CSL which confirmed my love for gosling :)

Ha my sister just told me my breath is abit stinky, never been happy to hear that before! Must be in ketosis.

Ha my sister just told me my breath is abit stinky, never been happy to hear that before! Must be in ketosis.

Hubby told me that yesterday to lol I'm so paranoid when I go near him now, keep holdi g my breath hahaha

I LOVE him in CSL.. hmm i may watch that tonight, between that and my last fifty shades book ill surely have some sweet dreams!! ;)

hehe indeed! :) i've heard about these fifty shades of grey books... and also heard that the director making the film version wants gosling to star! match made in heaven i'm thinking... Hope you've had a good day. Sweet dreams!!

Back