Crockers Doing Cambridge

Oh dear at least your gettin over the cold!! Chin up!! I.came into.the twelves also today!!? Yay for us
Your.doing great!! X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

Hey crockers are you still hanging.in there ?

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

Hi all,
Well, I've had a month off, eating normal food and drinking, but today is the first day of Cambridge mark two.
Saw my CDC last night and pretty happy that I'm only 2lbs heavier than when I last saw her a month ago – and it's TOTM so I blame that entirely :)
My new aim is to lose a stone by 30th August – I'm going to a festival that weekend and would love to feel skinny and lovely.
Haven't actually eaten yet today – about to have some porridge for lunch.
Let's do it!
Crockers X

Hi Crockers! Noticed you lost 8lbs your first week back on CD!! Well done!
How has the last few days been?
I only lost 1lb this week and im not too happy about it :( but TOTM is back AGAIN so im hoping thats causing the rubbish loss!

Hi Crockers! Noticed you lost 8lbs your first week back on CD!! Well done!
How has the last few days been?
I only lost 1lb this week and im not too happy about it :( but TOTM is back AGAIN so im hoping thats causing the rubbish loss!

Hi Kirst, thanks! Yes am pretty pleased with loss so far. Lost 8lbs in week one last time, and so did you! So must be a usual amount. I have been a tiny bit naughty this week (had lamb grills and beans on Mon night, and some potato wedges last night!) but have also cycled to work (9 miles) a couple of days, which I don't usually do, so I'm telling myself that makes up for it! Have a feeling will only be a couple more lbs off next Monday though. 10lbs in two weeks will be great really though. Just wish it could be 8lbs every week! I weirdly find the first week the easiest, cos it's not too long to start thinking about other food or anything, I just get on with it.
How are you feeling/doing? STS isn't anything to worry about - you still lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks!
xx

I would say that all the cycling would have cancelled the food out! And its not like you very really bad anyway!
Even two lbs next week is good going, you will be nearly at your goal! I wish mine seemed as close as that it feels ages away still :(

Im doing pretty good this week, had a nibble on some chicken yesterday but thats hardly anything so im not worrying about it. But the dreaded weekend is coming up! I always cave at the weekend and get really annoyed at myself so im making sure im 100% this time! I want a decent loss on tuesday, it will be my first weigh in for 2 weeks so im hoping for 5/6/7lbs loss, fingers crossed it happens.

How it all going for you? Im missing chewing something which is why I nibble on chicken because I dont really like the bars much, too sickly for me
x

I would say that all the cycling would have cancelled the food out! And its not like you very really bad anyway!
Even two lbs next week is good going, you will be nearly at your goal! I wish mine seemed as close as that it feels ages away still :(

Im doing pretty good this week, had a nibble on some chicken yesterday but thats hardly anything so im not worrying about it. But the dreaded weekend is coming up! I always cave at the weekend and get really annoyed at myself so im making sure im 100% this time! I want a decent loss on tuesday, it will be my first weigh in for 2 weeks so im hoping for 5/6/7lbs loss, fingers crossed it happens.

How it all going for you? Im missing chewing something which is why I nibble on chicken because I dont really like the bars much, too sickly for me
x

Hiya! Sorry for taking ages to reply, had a naughty few days on thurs/fri/weekend and haven't been on here. I was 2lb more than last week at my weigh-in last night. But still thats -6lbs in two weeks so happy still :) Getting back on it properly now though! Have until 29th August and I want to lose another 8lbs by then! Not sure that will happen but worth a go. Is it your weigh-in today? Good luck!! Hope it goes okay. X
Oh I had my first chocolate bar yesterday and really liked it! I know what you mean about being sickly, but I just got a few to have occasionally. Don't think I'd want one every day. Chewing is good though yes! :)

On 2nd day and thoroughly enjoying reading ur diaries... Does it get easier!!??

1st week is always a big struggle, after day 5 it got better for me :) Im now on day 8 and feel great :) Just keep at it, it will all be worth it in the end xxx

My goal is to look at myself naked in the mirror and not pull a face x

On 2nd day and thoroughly enjoying reading ur diaries... Does it get easier!!??

Hiya! I definitely find I feel better headache/tiredness-wise after the first 3 or 4 days are done, but I find it much easier not to eat anything naughty in the first week. In the second week I start really missing treats! Just try to calm myself with something not tooo naughty like a diet coke and some bits of chicken. Like Ciara said though, it's soooo worth it! The lbs really do just fall off doing this, and it feels great. Because I was bad over the weekend, I'm having my first 3 days all over again this week. Feeling a bit knackered but determined to fully do sole source until next wednesday - then I'm off to a festival hopefully feeling skinny!
How are you getting on today?
x

Hiya! I definitely find I feel better headache/tiredness-wise after the first 3 or 4 days are done, but I find it much easier not to eat anything naughty in the first week. In the second week I start really missing treats! Just try to calm myself with something not tooo naughty like a diet coke and some bits of chicken. Like Ciara said though, it's soooo worth it! The lbs really do just fall off doing this, and it feels great. Because I was bad over the weekend, I'm having my first 3 days all over again this week. Feeling a bit knackered but determined to fully do sole source until next wednesday - then I'm off to a festival hopefully feeling skinny!
How are you getting on today?
x
thanks, please read my diary...Im in a bad place right now! lol
whats your losses been?

sorry just seen your sig...doh!

Just read some of your diary. You got engaged! Wow congratulations!!! :) Honestly you shouldn't feel bad about the celebratory eating/drinking at ALL!
If you're getting back on it straight away though, just keep thinking that you can be around 8-11lbs lighter in a week! All you have to do is just have your products and it DOES actually work. Drink water whenever you feel like eating something more, or what I do is constantly chew sugar-free gum. My main thing is feeling a bit bored for a second and immediately thinking of eating something naughty, but now I just have a chewing gum instead. It works for me anyway :)
Good luck X

sounds like you really know where I am coming from...yes chewing gum might help. There are just certain times of the day when I get hungry...well not hungry just really wanna eat badly. If I dont have something i get a bit upset with myself lol.
Think cos its just the first week then I havent had a result yet and cant see the goal if u know what I mean...this is the hardest thing of my life and believe me I have hard a hard life!

Back