Cross em for me gal's!

The woman was really nice about it, and because its an immediate start needed is going to interview me tomorrow. even though were expecting more snow tonight OH is off work now and is much more confident in driving in bad weathers so is going to take me bless him.

I really want it and can only hope i can woo her. lol

( with my lack of qualifications and experiance.. its not a good start!)

Iv completly cocked up my week and all i can think about is curry. i want a take away.

iv ruined it all and cant even make aquafit. im gunn again weight and be fat for new year. fantastic

yeah but you might be fat with a new job for new year LOL!!!

Glad they could reschedule and hope you can get there tomorrow- mostly working with kids is using common sense,sure there are legal requirements-but they wouldnt expect you to know those straight off anyway.

Good luck for tomorrow- and have a bloomin' curry it'll warm you up,mind you curry breath for your interview---maybe have it tomorrow night

Fern, the glass is half full ducks not empty. You got it rescheduled for tomorrow, you haven't eaten the curry (have you?) your not fat so stop griping girl and get a grip lol. It will go brilliant tomorrow and you will be fantastic. xxx

Fern, the glass is half full ducks not empty. You got it rescheduled for tomorrow, you haven't eaten the curry (have you?) your not fat so stop griping girl and get a grip lol. It will go brilliant tomorrow and you will be fantastic. xxx

:eek: Sorry Mum!

Haha, i know.. i just fancy'd a bit of a whinge!

no, i havn't eaten curry! - Although in my head iv eaten about 5 haha x

:eek: Sorry Mum!

Haha, i know.. i just fancy'd a bit of a whinge!

no, i havn't eaten curry! - Although in my head iv eaten about 5 haha x

Those sort of curries are the best and you can have as many as you like all syn free yippee! Mind you, if you had have eaten one I would have had to send you to your room and ground you for 2 weeks and tell santa not to come to the defrocked Saint Ferns house.:D

How did it go then any news?

LOl.. ooo arnt i glad i didnt give in?

the interview, not so well. :( i dont think i got it, but im not going toget upset about it because i did get the other job and the interview was a learning expierance.. i am lucky to have a job offer in this climate.

i wont hear for certain for a few days, but im certain that i havnt been successful. x

LOl.. ooo arnt i glad i didnt give in?

the interview, not so well. :( i dont think i got it, but im not going toget upset about it because i did get the other job and the interview was a learning expierance.. i am lucky to have a job offer in this climate.

i wont hear for certain for a few days, but im certain that i havnt been successful. x

You never know hun. I went home in floods of tears after my interview for the job I've been in for the last year. i thought I performed terribly in it, they loved me.
Chin up duck, like you said, given the current climate, you're very lucky to have beaten all the other applicants to get the first job.

Thanks hon!

i felt very un-prepared the whole way through, which i wasnt, or so i thought i wasnt leading up to the actual interview, but i became clear i knew **** all about the job, and thus was more than prepared for a different roll, but not this one. I was flustered, i rambled absoloute crap, made no sence and for someone opening a new business in a recession, im sure there is someone else who will have come across more of a safe bet.

i spose the other thing is that infact, the title of the job vacancey was misleading. Its not an educational project, its classes run from newborn to 5 years, involving art, music, gym and other childdeveloping subjects, but not classroom based, or involving the curiculum, i guess 'teaching assistant' covers far more a variety of roles than i first thought.

Im not entirly sure i even want it! its only 20 hours a week, and i dont think the pay is great. I want to work with kids so bad, but i dont know if i can ''afford'' to take this job if its not what i really want. . if you know what i mean? like i said, i dont think i got it anyways, so im not going to stress it too much. x

Okay, i take back everything i said..

Shes just phoned me, i got the job!!! hahaha.

im going to contact the other 2 companies, tell Sales and marketing i dont want thier job, contact the car assistant and tell them what days i can work and see if i can work them both together to top off my earnings!

YAY! x

Good luck Fern, you never know your luck, you may have thought you were not good at the interview, but you could have wow'ed them, so good luck.

Enjoy Christmas now and try not to worry about it too much. X

Our posts overlapped.......

Fantastic Fern, I am thrilled to bits for you love, well done to you.

Have a great Christmas now and maybe that curry too.

Excellent, XX

im going to contact the other 2 companies, tell Sales and marketing i dont want thier job, contact the car assistant and tell them what days i can work and see if i can work them both together to top off my earnings!

YAY! x

YAY! x

LOL...you little star. Well done :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations,I bet you are over the moon.The best Christmas present you could have hoped for x

Back