Cross em for me gal's!

Good luck!!! Squeeee!!! x

Just got back, if my CRB comes back clear (which will, i assume anyways lol) i have the job :)

- am really pleased but this job intyview on monday is the one i really really want, so make sure you send me positive vibes ladies, im sure it was all that finger x'ing that did it today :p xxxxxxxxx

well done Fern i bet you end up having to choose :eek:

I wish!

This one i went to today is for a care assistant job with an agency that does home care, which will be interesting and rewarding but the downside is the over use of my car and odd hours,

the one on monday is a teaching assistant and admin job for a under 5's special needs group :D x

good look hunni everything crossed for monday xxxx

I didn't manage to send you good vibes :eek: but looks like you didn't need them anyway!!! Well done you little star.

And good luck next time.

xx

Well done Fern!!! I agree, I hope you get a choice of them both! Woohoo to you :D

xoxox

:vibes::vibes::vibes:Late as usual! But these vibes are for monday. You'd be fabulous at it.

Good luck for Monday! At least you have the other job to fall back on! I start my new job as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant in the new year! I'm so excited!! Let us know how you get on!! :D :D

I'm sure they will take account of the weather situation Fern and re-schedule, after all you may not be the only one not able to attend the interview.

I am sorry though love, it must be so frustrating for you. X

Back