cross trainer

becki4

I am exercising in my gym for 30 min 4 times a week in my lunch break, i cant do anymore than 30 else ill be late for work,

I do 20-30 min on the cross trainer level 4-5 ish and burn 200cal - 270

will this be enough to notice a difference?

What sort of difference are you hoping to notice? If you keep it up you'll get fitter and you'll feel better, and you'll lose roughly an extra pound a month from all those calories burned! Your lung capacity will improve, you'll have more energy, sleep better, be less prone to illness, and feel happier. So yes, it's enough to notice :D

a good method to burn the maximum amount of calories possible is interval training, which is where one goes from say for example, running fast on the treadmill for 30 secs, then walking on the readmill for 60 secs, and keep repeating for about 20/30 mins it seems like it would get annoying to keep changing the settings but it actually prevents me from getting bored!! also this would apply to walking very fast, then walking slowly, i guess you could do this with the crosstrainer.

i kind of do this on the cross trainer, i go forward for two min then backwards to stop myself from getting bored too.

good idea, i've never thought of that with the cross trainer i just usually go faster then slower, will try this next time i'm on!!

Back