Cruddy week!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
As you know for the past few weeks I have been losing 2lb even though sticking religously to the plan, this week with the heat I was gaining weight and I was becoming so disheartened. On top of this I had some big money outgoings, having to find £200 suddenly to put my car back on the road and some other unexpected outgoings.
So I had got really down... I wont go into more details.. you can see my blog if you're interested... but needless to say I have got through it!!
I am not being weighed in tomorrow as planned, because I have enough packs to last me and I just can't afford extras this week (although I am going to pick up some tetras and later in the week, for next weekend as I am away)
I have spoken to my CDC the lovely Lelly, and she sorted me head out and brought it right back to where it should be...

So, I am still very much around, am also very busy at home, so won't be posting all the time.. but jsut to say... some have said I have a fierece resolve and I have. but just to say, we all struggle at times and we can get through it!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok

xx

Hey Tilly, sorry you've been going through a bad time. This diet can be a pain sometimes to stick with when other things are going on.

I feel for you with the car having been going through a hell of time with mine. Sometimes too much lands on our plates at the same time.
Hope you're doing okay x

As you know for the past few weeks I have been losing 2lb even though sticking religously to the plan, this week with the heat I was gaining weight and I was becoming so disheartened. On top of this I had some big money outgoings, having to find £200 suddenly to put my car back on the road and some other unexpected outgoings.
So I had got really down... I wont go into more details.. you can see my blog if you're interested... but needless to say I have got through it!!
I am not being weighed in tomorrow as planned, because I have enough packs to last me and I just can't afford extras this week (although I am going to pick up some tetras and later in the week, for next weekend as I am away)
I have spoken to my CDC the lovely Lelly, and she sorted me head out and brought it right back to where it should be...

So, I am still very much around, am also very busy at home, so won't be posting all the time.. but jsut to say... some have said I have a fierece resolve and I have. but just to say, we all struggle at times and we can get through it!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok

xx

You've got great will power and I often find your posts an inspiration. Hope your car doesn't turn out to be too expensive...

Here's to a better week this week.

Good to hear your head's back where it usually is! Onwards and downwards.....x

sorry to hear that you have had a hard week , you ae a true inspiration to me as u know and i am so proud about how u get thru your bad patches with such great strengh i am in awe of you xxx

keep going hun and u will get there

Back