Cruddy week!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tillyfloss, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

As you know for the past few weeks I have been losing 2lb even though sticking religously to the plan, this week with the heat I was gaining weight and I was becoming so disheartened. On top of this I had some big money outgoings, having to find £200 suddenly to put my car back on the road and some other unexpected outgoings.
    So I had got really down... I wont go into more details.. you can see my blog if you're interested... but needless to say I have got through it!!
    I am not being weighed in tomorrow as planned, because I have enough packs to last me and I just can't afford extras this week (although I am going to pick up some tetras and later in the week, for next weekend as I am away)
    I have spoken to my CDC the lovely Lelly, and she sorted me head out and brought it right back to where it should be...

So, I am still very much around, am also very busy at home, so won't be posting all the time.. but jsut to say... some have said I have a fierece resolve and I have. but just to say, we all struggle at times and we can get through it!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok

xx

Lily likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Hey Tilly, sorry you've been going through a bad time. This diet can be a pain sometimes to stick with when other things are going on.

I feel for you with the car having been going through a hell of time with mine. Sometimes too much lands on our plates at the same time.
    Hope you're doing okay x

4. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    we love you Tilly xx

5. Shopaholic

Shopaholic is back to finish the job

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    You've got great will power and I often find your posts an inspiration. Hope your car doesn't turn out to be too expensive...

Here's to a better week this week.

6. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Good to hear your head's back where it usually is! Onwards and downwards.....x

7. Ice-Skater

Ice-Skater Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    sorry to hear that you have had a hard week , you ae a true inspiration to me as u know and i am so proud about how u get thru your bad patches with such great strengh i am in awe of you xxx

keep going hun and u will get there

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.