Cruise day 5 weigh in!!

Jade25

I've lost 4lbs since yesterday!!! I didn't think that was even possible! I expected to stall because I've not been drinking enough water the last couple of days so I am beyond happy!

That's 8lbs in 10 days , this diet is amazing I haven't slipped up once or even wanted to and I have zero will power, if I can stick to this so easily anyone can!

And to anyone who stalls when starting cruise don't worry, i lost 5lbs on attack then stalled, put 1lb back on and now I've dropped 4lb in 24 hours, stick with it it will happen!

omg! that is AWESOME!

So very well done for sticking to Dukan.

i'm in a similar situation.
I did 5 days of attack.
I lost 10lb in 8 days. (over the moon)
then gained 1lb(well pee'd off)
now sts for past 4 days.

waiting for the big drop to come - i feel a bit demoralised as I'm following the diet to the letter and nothing seems to be happening (maybe I'm expecting too much).

Your thread's given me hope.... x

I noticed even when I'd stalled though I could definitely see my belly had gone done slightly, I'm not gonna weigh myself for a week now cos if I stall or put on after that big loss yesterday I'll be so disappointed and lose motivation.

well done thats fab :)

Knew I shouldn't weigh myself for a week! Weighed yesterday and the 4lb had gone back on then another 1 this morning! :-( no idea why, I've stuck to dukan with no slip ups. Any ideas? I'm thinking of doing 5/5 for a while to see if I see better results

Knew I shouldn't weigh myself for a week! Weighed yesterday and the 4lb had gone back on then another 1 this morning! :-( no idea why, I've stuck to dukan with no slip ups. Any ideas? I'm thinking of doing 5/5 for a while to see if I see better results

Don't worry about the scales fluctuating so much. Our bodies are funny things and it could be down to loads of things - fluid retention, totm, not eating enough, hidden sugars etc. Anyway, you can see that it is possible to lose and gain 4lbs within a few days but obviously that isn't fat (that would be physically impossible) so is just your body's way of adjusting.

It will settle down and you will definitely see a loss. Remember to post your menus on the menu thread and if there is anything you might need to adjust the wise ones on here will advise.

Back