Cruising my way to Cuba

seriously ladies how do you guys do these excersize videos i am knackered after a walk its the only exercise i do, i would flake out with this 30 day shred, the hula hooping on the wii totally does me in, i am so unfit. im trying to up my game on the getting fit front but i cannot do more than 30 mins brisk walking everyday. this 30 day shred would wipe me out.
you girls must be so fit!!! i'm well jelous!

I really go that far lol.
The good thing about 30 day shred is that it is designed for those who want to develope their strength, stamina and all round fitness. It is a fairly short workout which gradually builds as you go. I really do recommend it.
I started going to the gym last January and I was completely useless but once you get to know your 'limits' and just how far you can push them you are well away! That said, I have done nothing this last couple of weeks apart from heaving my poor old grandad in and out of his bed...good for the bingo wings I guess lol

LOL!

I hated exercising but it's getting easier.

Try doing dance workouts, as it doesn't feel like exercising Charly ;)

Zumba is my absolute fave! I hated it at first but it was purely a reflection on my first instructor, now I have an amazing instructor and it is ace! So much fun if you can get a friend involved too.

zumba sounds like a plan as it goes cos down here is like the back of beyond but, i have seen that they do zumba classes at the school here! might give it a whirl xx

zumba sounds like a plan as it goes cos down here is like the back of beyond but, i have seen that they do zumba classes at the school here! might give it a whirl xx

Cornwall? The back of beyond??? Never!

Go for it and remember to enjoy it! You will probably end up with knotted legs on your first attempt but stick with it and it will come to you. I can't bear to miss a class lol x

right all i need now is to find a willing (or stupid enough to agree) partner!!

im in mullion on the lizard ... oh yeah!!

Yep I guess that is the back of beyond hun. I'm over in lovely Penzance. Not too far away but at least we have the train out of here!

Yep I guess that is the back of beyond hun. I'm over in lovely Penzance. Not too far away but at least we have the train out of here!

yeah you know doncha lol! but on the otherhand now the sun has got his hat on i am loving it here!!

soo, its 6 weeks until I go to Malta and 16 weeks until Cuba...operation beach bod is now in full effect!!
I just spent the weekend away and managed to gain approx 4lbs so it is really time to knuckle down. I have got my book out again and I am stocked up on yogurt, poultry, eggs etc... I am raring to go. I think it is best that I post my daily menus again as that seems to keep me on the straight and narrow. I'm also going back to my 5 gym sessions minimum per week as well as running from work. This is the final straw, I have to do this!

no1rangersgirl said:
soo, its 6 weeks until I go to Malta and 16 weeks until Cuba...operation beach bod is now in full effect!!
I just spent the weekend away and managed to gain approx 4lbs so it is really time to knuckle down. I have got my book out again and I am stocked up on yogurt, poultry, eggs etc... I am raring to go. I think it is best that I post my daily menus again as that seems to keep me on the straight and narrow. I'm also going back to my 5 gym sessions minimum per week as well as running from work. This is the final straw, I have to do this!

Come on! You can do it! Think of the beach bod!' xx

I AM LOVING THIS WEEK!!!!
I don't know what has happened in the last few days but I really think I have found my 'chi'?!?! lol
For the entirety of me doing Dukan, I have never had a week where I have been quite so committed and focused as I have been this week. I have walked everywhere (7miles from south to north London one night), been to the gym EVERY lunchtime, refused even the smallest slice of birthday cake...who am I?!
I really hope that this continues and that I get a positive result come WI on Wednesday.
I hope all of you lovely ladies are getting on ok...?!

Hope you have a good weigh in Wednesday x

I AM LOVING THIS WEEK!!!!
I don't know what has happened in the last few days but I really think I have found my 'chi'?!?! lol
For the entirety of me doing Dukan, I have never had a week where I have been quite so committed and focused as I have been this week. I have walked everywhere (7miles from south to north London one night), been to the gym EVERY lunchtime, refused even the smallest slice of birthday cake...who am I?!
I really hope that this continues and that I get a positive result come WI on Wednesday.
I hope all of you lovely ladies are getting on ok...?!

check you out!! :)

It sounds like you definitely in the zone! Bonus points for resisting the birthday cake, and good luck for your Wednesday weigh-in! :)x

It sounds like you definitely in the zone! Bonus points for resisting the birthday cake, and good luck for your Wednesday weigh-in! :)x
Thanks ladies, I really want to do this and I am definitely in place I have never been before. I won't be able to weigh in on Wednesday this week as I am still caring for my Grandad so wont get home until the weekend - oh well, all the more lbs to lose :D

Back