Cruising my way to Cuba

It was after so I am hoping a good proportion of it is water retention...wishful thinking I know but I can only hope! lol
I am going to be attacking from tomorrow till Friday, do you reckon that's about right or do you reckon I should stick it out until Sunday?

i would take it as a restart go on dukan site find out your true weight and see what it says for how long you should do attack! n yeah it will be gone before you know it!!! xxx good luck xxx

So I dont normally do it but I decided to go for a little midweek weigh-in to assess where I am with the holiday damage...and I have managed to shed 4 of the 9lbs gained!!! I can definitely live with that and I look forward to seeing what I can do by my usual saturday weigh-in!!
I'm really feeling optimistic for the coming months and looking forward to seeing what can be achieved before I get my beach bod out again
xxx

Cuba sounds a great holiday destination your going to look hot on that beach xxx

go on girl xx

sididd said:
Cuba sounds a great holiday destination your going to look hot on that beach xxx

I went there exactly ten years ago to the day I go in December and it is still my fave place in the world...I just hope it lives up to my previous experience! I would deffo recommend it.

charly1979 said:
go on girl xx

Thanks charly, I must confess that I did cave into the temptation of an m&s white choc cookie in work...but purely because I don't want to be the dukan outcast everytime everyone in the office is tucking in with a good old cuppa

Hi all! So after just under a week and 4 days of PP, I have managed to shift 7 of the 9lbs holiday gained so I am chuffed!!!
I have got my shopping delivery booked for tomorrow which is full of Dukan goodness and I have created a meal plan for the week. I am feeling like I'm really in a good place right now.
Life has been a little bit of a struggle of late (barr the holiday) and at times I feel like everything is spiralling out of my control but this is the one area where I can keep a tight hold of the reigns so I am really feeling positive.
Hope you are all doing well and have a brilliant week ahead :heartpump:

Hi hun, just caught up with your diary & I can deffo relate "Life has been a little bit of a struggle of late (barr the holiday) and at times I feel like everything is spiralling out of my control but this is the one area where I can keep a tight hold of the reigns so I am really feeling positive" I too have had a bit of a rollercoaster few weeks & I managed to gain 15lbs but after just 3 days of attack on my offical wi I'd already lost 6lbs.

Good on you for getting back on track x

Jojo25 said:
Hi hun, just caught up with your diary & I can deffo relate "Life has been a little bit of a struggle of late (barr the holiday) and at times I feel like everything is spiralling out of my control but this is the one area where I can keep a tight hold of the reigns so I am really feeling positive" I too have had a bit of a rollercoaster few weeks & I managed to gain 15lbs but after just 3 days of attack on my offical wi I'd already lost 6lbs.

Good on you for getting back on track x

Thanks Jojo, likewise! There comes a point when you have to take a step back and regain focus on the small elements of life which are completely within your control and you have to take a strong grip. It's a great feeling when you manage it too!
I hope things start looking up and become slightly more bearable for you. You've done so well just in that 3 days and I'm sure it's going to continue! X

So today I thought I should get my act together and go for a run at lunch time...and I actually did it. The only problem is, my brain (which is seemingly located in my big lump of an ass that has been busting it's way out of my dress all day) has decided I'm now allowed at least 6 tonnes of chocolate as a reward...I'm sure it's only 5 tonnes on a PP day?!?

no1rangersgirl said:
So today I thought I should get my act together and go for a run at lunch time...and I actually did it. The only problem is, my brain (which is seemingly located in my big lump of an ass that has been busting it's way out of my dress all day) has decided I'm now allowed at least 6 tonnes of chocolate as a reward...I'm sure it's only 5 tonnes on a PP day?!?

Lol this post really made me chuckle!!
Ru ok or are you buried in chocolate wrappers? Xx

she is buried look at her avatar ... lol i think i can just about see her through all the chunky kitkats !! lol xx

Back