Crunchy oatbakes

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Kellogs Crunchy Oatbakes Has anyone else had difficulty finding these in the shops recently? If you have bought any in the last week which shop did you get them from?

No more Crunchy Oatbakes

Hi,

I just found your question while searching on Google. I contacted Kellogs last week and sadly they have discontinued Crunchy Oatbakes :cry:.

Where does an addict like me turn now!

Hi,

I just found your question while searching on Google. I contacted Kellogs last week and sadly they have discontinued Crunchy Oatbakes :cry:.

Where does an addict like me turn now!
Oh no they were so scrumptious !!!!! but thank you. Kellogs haven't got back to me yet xx

Blooming typical, find something to replace biccies and they take them away. Grrr. x Looby

so not fair, they were lovely, and easy to judge what you were having without having to weigh it, and great just to sit and nibble on.

i didn't think they were even out that long. i'm going to see if morrisons have any tonight left on their shelves. xx

Cracklin Oat Bran

Hi,

Apparently they're known as Cracklin' Oat Bran in the USA and Kellogg's have been selling them there since 1977. I'm trying to track down some way to get them in the UK!

I'm intrigued, haven't heard of these. Were you able to use them as an HE? Just scrolled through the HE's and it does mention cracklin oat bran (USA) as an HE. I'll have a look next time I'm in Tesco want to try them now before they all run out!

I'm intrigued, haven't heard of these. Were you able to use them as an HE? Just scrolled through the HE's and it does mention cracklin oat bran (USA) as an HE. I'll have a look next time I'm in Tesco want to try them now before they all run out!
They are no longer on the shelves :(

Oh no, I'm gutted! What with these disappearing AND Morrisons syn-free sausages... what is happening to all our favourites?????

xx

They are no longer on the shelves :(
That's a shame, maybe a mass protest from SW fans will bring them back? But I assume they didn't sell well enough for the 'corporates to make their money' :(

Back