Crustless Bread

rugbykirsty87

Never Give Up
ive just found my new favourite bread. i never thought i woul like crustless bread as it looked like u didnt get a lot of bread, but its so nice and thick and for half a point a slice, its ohhhh so yummy!!

ive just made a sandwhich and filling for 2 points.. couldnt do that before...

Kingsmill make crustless bread either white or 50/50 - only half a point per slice

i thought the white one was 1 point per slice? and 50/50 0.5 per slice? it's gorgeous either way only bread i have :D

Ooohh youre right, :whoopass: <---- me

hehe about to say bring on the white bread :D:D still for 1 point per slice for white bread is amazing too! it's lovely bread and even toasted it is still gorgeous :p

oh stop im so in the mood for white crustless bread (totm) I could have 12 with jam as thats how many points i have left ....dont worry i wouldnt eat that many .......or would i:sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:
maria x

lmao i would!!! well... id have 10 and save points in case i get peckish later haha :D

ive never seen it

ive never seen it

you can get it from all supermarkets, tesco, asda, morrisons and sainsburys, also in little shops by me they stock it too, like the corner shops :)

it's usually on offer too 2 for £2 :)

another excuse to go shopping eh:) little 4 yr old made a show of me yesterday,,found a shop with a whole weight watchers section,,mom mom he was screaming,,look a all the weight watchers stuff you can eat now!!!

I didn't realise white bread is 1pt per slice. Is that what the normal bread is per slice too? 50/50 bread thats not crustless is 1.5 per slice i know that much. x

i thought the white one was 1 point per slice? and 50/50 0.5 per slice? it's gorgeous either way only bread i have :D

i was browsing through the shopping guide which i brought last weds and it says the white crustless is half a point a slice

Last edited:
Ive just got my sister to check this too, to make sure my calculator hasnt played up. shes come up with half a point too! This is making me very happy, we can still have whilte toasted bread! :)

i will still point it as 1 point everyone else can do what they like lmao im not risking going over! :) one place says 0.5 other 1 point... know what i'd rather do.

I was sure it worked out at 1 point cos calorie wise it was over 50 kcals. I always avoided it and stuck to 50/50

same! Lol unless they have changed it, 50/50 better fibre wise i think, maybe they will change it all with the new WW outlook with pro-points :D confused everyone again! will still stick to 50/50 :) i know 100% cert that's 0.5 :p

Looks like they changed it Smirky its 49 cals per slice and 0.1 sat fat :eek:

yeah i saw that earlier when tried to work it out for kirsty, thing is i have two online calculators and one works it at 1 point other at 0.5 ... someone help me as to which one i should use from now on please? thank you! :)

link 1;

Weight Watchers® Calculator

link 2;

Weight Watchers POINTS® Calculator

so confused, ive always used the first one... but this is telling me 1 point for the bread... second link tells me 0.5 :confused: :mad:

Back