Cuba here we come!

Jennaya

28 years is too long.....
Hubby and I have booked a great deal to go to Cuba next March, it has given me great motivation to keep with the weight loss. Feels really exotic to be going there, a step up from our usual Balearic/Canary island trips. Be glad to hear from anyone who has been, we are going to Guardalavaca, beach looks amazing so am really excited.

Cuba is gorgeous, I would love to go again :) quite jealous!! thats a great motivator for next year hun well done, hope you do well :)

xx

My first foreign holiday was to Cuba... I absolutely adore the place and would jump at the chance to go back. The people are lovely, the culture is amazing, I loved seeing all the old cars, climate is gorgeous and Havana is the most beautiful place I've ever been! Good time of year to go to, you've got something to look forward to during the horrible wintertime! :D

HI everyone, i am getting married in cuba jan 2012 at the brisas in guardalavaca!! where are you going sophie?

When in jan Sophie?? We are 23rd but get married on 30th...if you are there at that time please say hello x

Are you flying from Gatwick on 23rd too?? Surely there is only one flight lol

Cuba is gorgeous, you will love it. We stayed in the Blau Varadero, Varadero, was fab! We went on a overnight trip to Havana and went to the club tropicana while there. We also drove our own speed boats through the mangroves. Loved that holiday . Have fun x

Not long till we go now sophie!! 4 months!!

sophie its just two months till we go now yay!!

Have a blast!

thanks!! only 6 weeks today!

i cant believe its been three months now since I went to cuba and got married!!

how was it. ive been looking at mexico as well. not sure where to go x

We've been to cuba 3 times. Twice to Varadero and once to Cayo Cocoa which was an amazing deal. We absolutely love it, the people are so friendly and the pace of life relaxed. It's like going back in time. The beaches are like talcum powder and the sea like a clear warm bath. I love the salsa music, coffee and the Cuba libre. I have put reviews on trip advisor. My user name is natnif - check out my review and photos on sol Cayo cocoa June 2010 . There are also photos. You will have an amazing time and Guardalavaca is similar to the Cayos x

Back