Cuddlyfairy is a happy fairy!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cuddlyfairy, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :wavey:Evening all, I have had a pretty good day today and I thought I'd share my good news with you all coz you have been so supportive throughout my time on LT.

I had my last WI this morning before I refeed. Originally I was supposed to be working all this week but the snow meant the school I was working at was closed for 2 days and I made the most of the opportunity to have a morning WI (I usually WI first thing but thought I'd have to pop in on the way home from work tonight)

I was thrilled to see that not only had I lost 1.25kg (2.75lb) but I now weigh ..... wait for it ...... 9stone 5lb!!!!!:banana dancer: Even as a teenager I was 9 7 so I really haven't been this light for, well too many years to mention!!!!!! Of course the hard part will be keeping it off!!!!!! For those who don't know, I started this journey weighing a hefty 18stone 9lb so I am feeling pretty pleased with myself!!!!

I start my refeed tomorrow and have already made my lunch ready, grilled chicken breast, a few salad leaves, 2 spring onions, 1 stick of celery, 3 cherry tomatoes and 5 tiny button mushrooms. It sounds a lot but it really only amounts to 2 tablespoons as they recommend in the refeed info.

On top of that my OH and I have booked a table at a local restuarant for Valentines night:bananalove:, my first meal out (other than at friends over Christmas) since I was on holiday last April. I have already decided I will not go OTT on the night although I do hope to have a dessert.

Wish me luck for refeed coz I hope it goes better than last time!!!!!:cross:

Thank you all for everything over the last 10 months, I will still get on here as often as I can coz I need to see all the new ones achieve their goals as well as those who have been around longer.

xxxxx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Awww you have brought me out in goosebumps. What a remarkable journey you have been on, you have worked really really hard to get where you are now.
    I hope you enjoy your re-feed programme and love your healthy meals to suit the healthy new you.
    Hope you have a very enjoyable Valentines night out and most of all, enjoy your desert!

Mini likes this.
  4. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Wow your amazing. I hope you have a enjoyable refeed. Your OH must be very proud of you. Is he used to the new you? Does he keep paying you compliments? Hope valentines meal is tasty you can always do some exercise afterwards lol.;)

Mini likes this.
  5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you sweetie, I must admit I googled the restuarant and found their menu and have already decided on what I am going to order, good, healthy choices for starter and main course but have my eye on the banoffee pie for dessert!!!! Lol!

TBH it will just be nice to spend some time with my OH coz we really manage it, just the 2 of us, coz of the children and their activities - not that I would change that at all - or when we do go out we tend to be with friends so I'm looking forward to that more than the food.

I am looking forward to my lunch tomorrow but not work. I'm working all day teaching then have a little evening job for 3 hours which is boring but necessary coz supply work is not regular and I need to earn money to pay for my LT!!!!!! The evening job was supposed to be just for Christmas but it seems to keep going!!!

I hope you aren't feeling too cold in this chilly weather! I'm just off to make my 2 hot water bottles to take to bed!!!!

x

6. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Hey happy fairy and so ya should be chick!! Glad to hear ya have reached your goal and more along with it and all the best with refeed. When starting this site back in October yourself, tara66, blackrose and many others have inspired me by hearing your stories to keep me on track to reach my goals and dreams. Ya have went through an amazing journey and although ya have reached your goal, your story will continue to inspire many more that join this forum. Ya are an amazing person who I have never seen having a dull moment but always there to offer advice and support to everyone who needs it and I wish ya every success on your last bit of the journey as I am sure ya will do well. I am extremley proud of your achievements and in the next 6 months I hope to be on the same level of yourself. Please keep in touch along the way as I would love to hear how refeed goes. Take care

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I really couldn't comment - Lol!!!! I'm a lady!!! (ok, who am I kidding!!!!!)

He is a man of few words but I know he likes the new me, though he would never have said anything about my weight before!!!

x

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ah, thank you hunny. You will make it! It was the achievements of the likes of Nicki, Gaz, Porgeous amongst others who kept me going and I never, ever thought someone would be able to say the same to me so that means a heck of a lot to me. You can be sure I will be sticking around to see your wonderful wedding photos and you hitting your goal, whenever that may be. I just hope I have maintained my losses as I found that bit the hardest over Christmas!

x

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Good luck with refeed and I hope you have a lovely meal out on Valentine's night!

Love Mini xxx

10. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done babe! You are amazing and truly an inspiration to everyone on this forum. You are always so supportive of others and now its your turn to take a bow! I have followed your journey and I am really happy for you. Good luck with your refeed. xx

11. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    My god!! thats so fantastic!!! youve lost half your body weight!!!!
    you must be so proud of yourself i bet people dont recognise you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS and best of luck with your re-feed!
    xxxx

12. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done!! That is firking awesome!!! Losing half your body weight, what a massive, massive achievement!!!

I take my hat off (if I had one!) to you!! xx

13. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ooooh thats so brilliant, I am soooo pleased for you! Good luck with the refeeding, and I hope you have a lovely valentine evening...you deserve it :) :) xxxx

14. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Congratulations!! Well, well done! and the greatest of respect to you for achieving your goal of target weight. xxxx :553::worthy: :girlpower:
    You know I've always been inspired and guided by you, and really have valued your wise advice and support along the way. Thanks a million for that.
    Enjoy the new improved Slinkyfairy, you deserve every minute of your happiness. You Rock!
    Lots of love, Cathy xxxx :happy036::bliss:

15. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    Very Very proud of you, photos are amazing, stick with the refeed and maintenance, you won't regret it. Would love if you posted to other forum to write about your refeed and what you're eating..well done again

16. John F

John F Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's amazing, and very inspiring. I still can't imagine myself doing 30+weeks on the program, though I need to. My starting weight was over 19stone and I want to lose half of that too.

It's very cool to be able to read the success story of someone who has managed it.

Can I ask, is there an issue with excess skin? It's the only single thing I'm actually worried about on this program... if I need to start putting money aside for some cosmetic surgery, I'd rather know now. :(

17. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I am so so happy for you! You have worked so hard on this diet! And have been a great inspiration for everyone. Good luck with refeeding and enjoy your meal on Valentines day mwah xxx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done you have done brilliant

now just stick with a good healthy lifestyle and keep it off, if you lost it all i dont doubt for a second you cant keep it off

best of luck with it all luv

20. Zoe321

Zoe321 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck with re-feed!
    What an inspiration you are :D

Zx

21. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thats amazing cuddly!!

Well done!! Enjoy your meal!!
    Although you will probably be stuffed after the starter lol!!

22. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :happy096: A really big well done you have every reason to be happy. Like Kered it gave me goosebumps reading your post. It so helps hearing stories like yours and porgeous's for real motivation, we can really do it!! I have struggled since xmas and I'm now starting again want to lose another 3 stone for end of April. Keep us updated to how your refeed is going. Again a really big well done. XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.