Cuddlyfairy is a happy fairy!

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
:wavey:Evening all, I have had a pretty good day today and I thought I'd share my good news with you all coz you have been so supportive throughout my time on LT.

I had my last WI this morning before I refeed. Originally I was supposed to be working all this week but the snow meant the school I was working at was closed for 2 days and I made the most of the opportunity to have a morning WI (I usually WI first thing but thought I'd have to pop in on the way home from work tonight)

I was thrilled to see that not only had I lost 1.25kg (2.75lb) but I now weigh ..... wait for it ...... 9stone 5lb!!!!!:banana dancer: Even as a teenager I was 9 7 so I really haven't been this light for, well too many years to mention!!!!!! Of course the hard part will be keeping it off!!!!!! For those who don't know, I started this journey weighing a hefty 18stone 9lb so I am feeling pretty pleased with myself!!!!

I start my refeed tomorrow and have already made my lunch ready, grilled chicken breast, a few salad leaves, 2 spring onions, 1 stick of celery, 3 cherry tomatoes and 5 tiny button mushrooms. It sounds a lot but it really only amounts to 2 tablespoons as they recommend in the refeed info.

On top of that my OH and I have booked a table at a local restuarant for Valentines night:bananalove:, my first meal out (other than at friends over Christmas) since I was on holiday last April. I have already decided I will not go OTT on the night although I do hope to have a dessert.

Wish me luck for refeed coz I hope it goes better than last time!!!!!:cross:

Thank you all for everything over the last 10 months, I will still get on here as often as I can coz I need to see all the new ones achieve their goals as well as those who have been around longer.

xxxxx

Awww you have brought me out in goosebumps. What a remarkable journey you have been on, you have worked really really hard to get where you are now.
I hope you enjoy your re-feed programme and love your healthy meals to suit the healthy new you.
Hope you have a very enjoyable Valentines night out and most of all, enjoy your desert!

Wow your amazing. I hope you have a enjoyable refeed. Your OH must be very proud of you. Is he used to the new you? Does he keep paying you compliments? Hope valentines meal is tasty you can always do some exercise afterwards lol.;)

Thank you sweetie, I must admit I googled the restuarant and found their menu and have already decided on what I am going to order, good, healthy choices for starter and main course but have my eye on the banoffee pie for dessert!!!! Lol!

TBH it will just be nice to spend some time with my OH coz we really manage it, just the 2 of us, coz of the children and their activities - not that I would change that at all - or when we do go out we tend to be with friends so I'm looking forward to that more than the food.

I am looking forward to my lunch tomorrow but not work. I'm working all day teaching then have a little evening job for 3 hours which is boring but necessary coz supply work is not regular and I need to earn money to pay for my LT!!!!!! The evening job was supposed to be just for Christmas but it seems to keep going!!!

I hope you aren't feeling too cold in this chilly weather! I'm just off to make my 2 hot water bottles to take to bed!!!!

x

Hey happy fairy and so ya should be chick!! Glad to hear ya have reached your goal and more along with it and all the best with refeed. When starting this site back in October yourself, tara66, blackrose and many others have inspired me by hearing your stories to keep me on track to reach my goals and dreams. Ya have went through an amazing journey and although ya have reached your goal, your story will continue to inspire many more that join this forum. Ya are an amazing person who I have never seen having a dull moment but always there to offer advice and support to everyone who needs it and I wish ya every success on your last bit of the journey as I am sure ya will do well. I am extremley proud of your achievements and in the next 6 months I hope to be on the same level of yourself. Please keep in touch along the way as I would love to hear how refeed goes. Take care

Wow your amazing. I hope you have a enjoyable refeed. Your OH must be very proud of you. Is he used to the new you? Does he keep paying you compliments? Hope valentines meal is tasty you can always do some exercise afterwards lol.;)

I really couldn't comment - Lol!!!! I'm a lady!!! (ok, who am I kidding!!!!!)

He is a man of few words but I know he likes the new me, though he would never have said anything about my weight before!!!

x

Hey happy fairy and so ya should be chick!! Glad to hear ya have reached your goal and more along with it and all the best with refeed. When starting this site back in October yourself, tara66, blackrose and many others have inspired me by hearing your stories to keep me on track to reach my goals and dreams. Ya have went through an amazing journey and although ya have reached your goal, your story will continue to inspire many more that join this forum. Ya are an amazing person who I have never seen having a dull moment but always there to offer advice and support to everyone who needs it and I wish ya every success on your last bit of the journey as I am sure ya will do well. I am extremley proud of your achievements and in the next 6 months I hope to be on the same level of yourself. Please keep in touch along the way as I would love to hear how refeed goes. Take care

Ah, thank you hunny. You will make it! It was the achievements of the likes of Nicki, Gaz, Porgeous amongst others who kept me going and I never, ever thought someone would be able to say the same to me so that means a heck of a lot to me. You can be sure I will be sticking around to see your wonderful wedding photos and you hitting your goal, whenever that may be. I just hope I have maintained my losses as I found that bit the hardest over Christmas!

x

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Good luck with refeed and I hope you have a lovely meal out on Valentine's night!

Love Mini xxx

well done babe! You are amazing and truly an inspiration to everyone on this forum. You are always so supportive of others and now its your turn to take a bow! I have followed your journey and I am really happy for you. Good luck with your refeed. xx

My god!! thats so fantastic!!! youve lost half your body weight!!!!
you must be so proud of yourself i bet people dont recognise you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS and best of luck with your re-feed!
xxxx

well done!! That is firking awesome!!! Losing half your body weight, what a massive, massive achievement!!!

I take my hat off (if I had one!) to you!! xx

Ooooh thats so brilliant, I am soooo pleased for you! Good luck with the refeeding, and I hope you have a lovely valentine evening...you deserve it :) :) xxxx

Congratulations!! Well, well done! and the greatest of respect to you for achieving your goal of target weight. xxxx :553::worthy: :girlpower:
You know I've always been inspired and guided by you, and really have valued your wise advice and support along the way. Thanks a million for that.
Enjoy the new improved Slinkyfairy, you deserve every minute of your happiness. You Rock!
Lots of love, Cathy xxxx :happy036::bliss:

Very Very proud of you, photos are amazing, stick with the refeed and maintenance, you won't regret it. Would love if you posted to other forum to write about your refeed and what you're eating..well done again

That's amazing, and very inspiring. I still can't imagine myself doing 30+weeks on the program, though I need to. My starting weight was over 19stone and I want to lose half of that too.

It's very cool to be able to read the success story of someone who has managed it.

Can I ask, is there an issue with excess skin? It's the only single thing I'm actually worried about on this program... if I need to start putting money aside for some cosmetic surgery, I'd rather know now. :(

I am so so happy for you! You have worked so hard on this diet! And have been a great inspiration for everyone. Good luck with refeeding and enjoy your meal on Valentines day mwah xxx

well done you have done brilliant

now just stick with a good healthy lifestyle and keep it off, if you lost it all i dont doubt for a second you cant keep it off

best of luck with it all luv

Thats amazing cuddly!!

Well done!! Enjoy your meal!!
Although you will probably be stuffed after the starter lol!!

:happy096: A really big well done you have every reason to be happy. Like Kered it gave me goosebumps reading your post. It so helps hearing stories like yours and porgeous's for real motivation, we can really do it!! I have struggled since xmas and I'm now starting again want to lose another 3 stone for end of April. Keep us updated to how your refeed is going. Again a really big well done. XX

Back