cupcake hell!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NN89, 20 June 2009 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Its a dark night...

you're walking down an alley, dreaming of that muller light yogurt you're going to be having later...and getting that 3lb loss you've been after for a while...

when suddenly out of nowhere a voice reminds you to make some cupcakes for the school fayre...strawberry, chocolate on top cupcakes..

You get home..mix and bake them, and a thunder storm starts to build..then out of nowhere you're licking the spoon, testing the cakes...and even worse....TESTING THE ICING!

You're trapped in cupcake hell!!!

- This describes my friday night! Arghhh WHYY i was licking the cake mix, and tested about 3 cakes! :cry:

I have no idea how many syns are in it but i certainly don't want to know!! - so no syns for me until weigh in!!!

So im off to the gym now to boost that metabolism..grrrrr

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh no! That really was a 'sticky' situation tee hee! Well your doing the right thing. Go the gym and you will feel better for it. Though i'd recommend you do have a few syns rather than none at all between now and your weigh in. When is ur weigh in by the way? I'm sure you'll be fine.xxx

4. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Ah bless you, well at least you didnt eat them all! I dont think the kids would have been happy lol. Try and put it behind you as you will work them off in the gym. It's so easily done but at least you realised what you have done, so you can read the trigger for any other time.
    God I love cupcakes especially the ones with the hard whipped icing on.....:drool:

5. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Deffo have some syns! Don't feel guilty about it, just put it behind you and focus on now. If it's any consolation i'm having a sh*t week too, had a burger and sausage both in buns today that i've flexisynned, but feel like stuffing my face all the time, and nothing is quite hitting the spot! Sometimes it's just how it is.

6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Shall I put you out of your missery? Was only about 8syns each, which is 24, over the daily limit I know but only by 9! Don't tourture yourself for being human!

7. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers

oooooo that does make me a bit better!

8. dino4

dino4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers (veggie only)
    lol that was me a couple of weeks ago doing a muffin craze!! had to taste each batch (making three batches takes no time at all!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.