1 syn cupcakes with chocolate icing

Wow they look amazing, must get some more eggs!

Lily42uk said:
If these taste anywhere near as good as your other recipes I am going to be in heaven, they look amazing ...can't wait to try them got a massive party coming up in 2 weeks time...I know what I'm making yummy lol ty for the recipe xx

Ooo I may try these Thanks x

I have just made these and they are delicious! Just what I needed to satisfy that sweet craving and I love choc orange. Had them without the chic drops though as didn't have them.
Thank you for this recipe!!

I have just made these and they are delicious! Just what I needed to satisfy that sweet craving and I love choc orange. Had them without the chic drops though as didn't have them.
Thank you for this recipe!!

Aww now I wish I had the ingredients in to make them lol...but I will...SOON!!! lol xx

I made them and all I can say is ...why didn't I find this thread earlier, they are to die for, I left off the chocolate chips and doubled the icing, so same amount of syns. You'll notice that I didn't take the picture till I'd given them a test run first lol xx

Lily! I'm so glad you like them :)

Carla- I'd suggest to use silicone cases if you have them, they tend to stick to the paper cases a bit which is a waste of cake! :) I hope you enjoy them

x

Carla- I'd suggest to use silicone cases if you have them, they tend to stick to the paper cases a bit which is a waste of cake! :) I hope you enjoy them

x

Hi Grumble, I didn't like them...I loved them!!! ...actually a bit too much I think, thank god my grandkids are coming over today lol....or I can see 16 syns going in the wrong direction...I can actually hear them calling me lol....I also added a couple of drops of orange flavouring to the chocolate icing..omg ...too nice, they really do taste exactly like extra large profiteroles.
Was wondering if I skewered them before icing them if I could actually squirt cream in that way...try that one another time xx

Save a days worth of syns & scoff them :D omnomnom! I did poke holes in the cakes first before squirting the cream in- they did work really well but the cream gas ran out quite quickly, maybe i did something wrong? Anyway they were good with the cream in so give it a go! x I'm sure the grandkids will be happy with 1 each then the rest can accidently fall into your mouth later hehe

Save a days worth of syns & scoff them :D omnomnom! I did poke holes in the cakes first before squirting the cream in- they did work really well but the cream gas ran out quite quickly, maybe i did something wrong? Anyway they were good with the cream in so give it a go! x I'm sure the grandkids will be happy with 1 each then the rest can accidently fall into your mouth later hehe

ooooh don't be putting ideas into my head lol...although a day off plan sounds cool to me ...been a while, actually a long while since I have had a naughty day or something sweet that I actually like lol x

grumbletumble said:

x

Surely there's not many syns in paper cases?? :) I'd just trough the lot cases and all!! :)

Back