1 syn cupcakes with chocolate icing

I'll have to try n upload a picture! :)

Attachments

• image-2272881679.jpg
    image-2272881679.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
carlabsoon to be p said:
Mine are in the oven as we speak! But I seem to have no end of mixture loads more than 16 cakes worth!! Did anybody else?

I managed to get 20 out of mine and they are huge!!! Perhaps too much air?! Just scoffed 2 without icing so 1 syn for both and they taste good. Not what I was expecting but good :)

sparkledpixie said:
I managed to get 20 out of mine and they are huge!!! Perhaps too much air?! Just scoffed 2 without icing so 1 syn for both and they taste good. Not what I was expecting but good :)

I would've got about 30 I reckon!! Must've been over zealous with the whisking! :/ I've eaten 3 today so far!

I made these a week ago and went to eat one last night and they had gone mouldy!

Oh my, these look amazing. I'll be buying the ingredients for this, this weekend!

Wow these look amazing! Thanks for the recipe!

I made these today, and I've got to say I wasn't as impressed as everyone else seems to be. They were quite eggy tasting, especially on the bottoms :( Shame, I was looking forward to nomming them all.

You are an angel!! I'm going shopping later and will be buying the ingredients for these!! Thank you so much
xxx

thankyou sooo much for this recipe xxx i made them over easter topped with mini eggs went down a treat with the family ,reckon these will become a regular treat in my house x

Another recipe to try tomorrow! At this rate i'll be piling on all the lbs i've lost!

Thanks for the recipe x

These sound great, just wondering is white choc worse than normal choc? Im a white choc girl just thinking for the choc drops :p

I made these last night for our valentines pudding and they were delicious!! Even my hubby liked them, as its lent and we have both given up chocolate i have to change the flavour of the icing, so i decided to do a coffee icing which was lovely and then added a little bit or light spray cream. A very tasty, sweet pud for not many syns. Brilliant!!!

Back