cupcake hell!

NN89

Sexy Member
Its a dark night...

you're walking down an alley, dreaming of that muller light yogurt you're going to be having later...and getting that 3lb loss you've been after for a while...

when suddenly out of nowhere a voice reminds you to make some cupcakes for the school fayre...strawberry, chocolate on top cupcakes..

You get home..mix and bake them, and a thunder storm starts to build..then out of nowhere you're licking the spoon, testing the cakes...and even worse....TESTING THE ICING!

You're trapped in cupcake hell!!!

- This describes my friday night! Arghhh WHYY i was licking the cake mix, and tested about 3 cakes! :cry:

I have no idea how many syns are in it but i certainly don't want to know!! - so no syns for me until weigh in!!!

So im off to the gym now to boost that metabolism..grrrrr

Oh no! That really was a 'sticky' situation tee hee! Well your doing the right thing. Go the gym and you will feel better for it. Though i'd recommend you do have a few syns rather than none at all between now and your weigh in. When is ur weigh in by the way? I'm sure you'll be fine.xxx

Ah bless you, well at least you didnt eat them all! I dont think the kids would have been happy lol. Try and put it behind you as you will work them off in the gym. It's so easily done but at least you realised what you have done, so you can read the trigger for any other time.
God I love cupcakes especially the ones with the hard whipped icing on.....:drool:

Oh no! That really was a 'sticky' situation tee hee! Well your doing the right thing. Go the gym and you will feel better for it. Though i'd recommend you do have a few syns rather than none at all between now and your weigh in. When is ur weigh in by the way? I'm sure you'll be fine.xxx
Deffo have some syns! Don't feel guilty about it, just put it behind you and focus on now. If it's any consolation i'm having a sh*t week too, had a burger and sausage both in buns today that i've flexisynned, but feel like stuffing my face all the time, and nothing is quite hitting the spot! Sometimes it's just how it is.

Shall I put you out of your missery? Was only about 8syns each, which is 24, over the daily limit I know but only by 9! Don't tourture yourself for being human!

lol that was me a couple of weeks ago doing a muffin craze!! had to taste each batch (making three batches takes no time at all!)

Back