Cuppa Soup?

baz147

Just looked on the back of the packet and it is quite similar to the back of my exante pack. Just wondering why we don't have these on the exante TS?

Because they dont have the nutrients and vitamins the packs do and theyre not suitable as a meal replacement...

Personally I wouldnt... the ingredients arent going to be VLCD friendly and you would very possibly knock yourself out of ketosis. If you feel the need for something extra, have an extra pack or something high protein

I thought it may knock me out of ketosis too but I have gone 1 by 1 on every ingredient and they are a almost exactly the same as my milkshake packet so on that evidence i would of thought it can't knock you out of ketosis?

The ingredients for mushroom cup a soup are:

,Water ,Glucose Syrup ,Mushroom (2%) ,Vegetable Oil ,Maize Starch ,Croutons (1%) (Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast, Rosemary Extract) ,Potato Starch ,Mushroom Extract ,Salt ,Onion ,Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides) ,Milk Proteins ,Yeast Extract (contains Barley) ,Parsely ,Flavoring ,Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids) ,Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate) ,Potassium Chloride ,Natural Flavourings (contains Celery)

Theres SO much of that thats just not allowed on a VLCD. I know thats probably not the one youre looking at having but the ingredients are going to be very similar. I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole lol

The ingredients for mushroom cup a soup are:

,Water ,Glucose Syrup ,Mushroom (2%) ,Vegetable Oil ,Maize Starch ,Croutons (1%) (Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Yeast, Rosemary Extract) ,Potato Starch ,Mushroom Extract ,Salt ,Onion ,Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides) ,Milk Proteins ,Yeast Extract (contains Barley) ,Parsely ,Flavoring ,Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids) ,Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate) ,Potassium Chloride ,Natural Flavourings (contains Celery)

Theres SO much of that thats just not allowed on a VLCD. I know thats probably not the one youre looking at having but the ingredients are going to be very similar. I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole lol

The bold are definate carbs...
Not even sure about MSG or any of the others.
I wouldn't have them.
It takes me a good 6 days to get into ketosis, so, I wouldn't risk it
Marge
:)

Back