Cuppa Soup

Vickie_L

Silver Member
After having a bad few weeks and being off for a while when i was on holiday, and struggling to get back on it when i got back and having a few hiccups here and there, I sat down and thought about what was actually making me struggle when I have found it so easy in the past. And I realised it's the constant being cold. I don't like the soup and I don't drink tea or coffee so I'm never having anything hot. That added to the general ketosis feeling was really getting me down. I wasn't sure that I could even make it through the winter.

A few days ago whilst dragging myself around the supermarket to buy yet more food for my husband and daughter, some cuppa soups caught my eye. I bought a box purely to compare the calorie/carb levels. After comparing them calories, carbs, sodium, fat content, everything is ALL lower than a shake. Would it be so wrong for me to have 2 shakes during the day and a cuppa soup at night time?

I am going to try this next week, starting from Wednesday and do it for a full week and see what my weight loss is. If I still have a decent weight loss, and the pick me up i will get from having something warm is enough to get me through the winter then so be it!!

What do you all think??

Hiya Vicki,

I used to use them and although we were not meant too, I was always in ketosis and always lost as well!

You'll get loads a people telling you not to do it, but I think everyone is dif and you should do what is right for you. Best of luck
x

Hiya Vicki,

I used to use them and although we were not meant too, I was always in ketosis and always lost as well!

You'll get loads a people telling you not to do it, but I think everyone is dif and you should do what is right for you. Best of luck
x

thanks hun, i think that i will give the week a go and see what happens. if i don't lose much then i least i will know xx

I think you should give it a go and see how you get on, I don't think it'll do you any harm to try and it's better than giving up all together, good luck with it xx

My business partner uses Cupa soup as the cornerstone of his diet, and has lost a fair few stone in weight. It's whatever works for you!!

Can you let me know , what kind of cuppa soup , brand etc. I am interested in this.
I don;t really like black coffee so have been allowing myself 1 coffee with a splash of skimmed milk per day. I am still in ketosis and have lost 19lbs in 3 weeks. I have got about half stone to loose. I hate the lipo soup, i heaved the first time i tried it.

I would be interested to know which ones i can "get away" with.

thanks, Linz

Ooooooh good luck - I'd love to know how you get on the thought of something different sounds ace!
Magsy
xxx

Oh this post is interesting, I love cuppa soups :p I will keep an eye of for you're post next week to see how you get on, Hope it goes well...:):)

i'm hoping so too hun because it will really make a big difference through the winter months. i will keep you all updated when i know how it goes. i'll be your guinea pig! LOL xxx

i'm hoping so too hun because it will really make a big difference through the winter months. i will keep you all updated when i know how it goes. i'll be your guinea pig! LOL xxx

If it works for you I may get myself down to asda and get me a huge trolley and fill the whole damn thing up with boxes of Cuppa soups :p Do the cuppa soups have all the nutrients and goodness the shakes provide?? That's my concern...:confused::)

If it works for you I may get myself down to asda and get me a huge trolley and fill the whole damn thing up with boxes of Cuppa soups :p Do the cuppa soups have all the nutrients and goodness the shakes provide?? That's my concern...:confused::)

they don't have all the vitamins and minerals in so thats why i will be having 2 shakes and one cuppa soup at night xx

AAHHH I get you now...That is OK then, I am sure you will be fine...I wanna cuppa soup now :p what flavors you got missy?? :D

I have just got 21 chocolate shakes for this week, I hate the Chicken, Vanilla and at the moment gone off the strawberry shakes, So what I do and it is not that bad actually is I add hot water to my chocolate shake, Its kinda nice :D But the LP soup is Vile :(

Vicki I reckon whatever works for you go for it perhaps even on alternate days to make sure you get your vits and things x

hi vic, have you thought about cd? Their soups taste like soup! And on the 810 plan you can have a meal too and still lose about 10lb per month. Worth a try?

only one way to find out chick...so go for it...and see how you go...look forward to seeing whether it makes a differnce next week...is it a 'no carbs cuppa soup'?:confused:

I went shopping for cupa soups just incase.. oh wouldnt it be great! the slim a soups seem to be better carb wise.. not that i know anything, but i just copared the both.

Back