Curious New Start

Gezza_B

Hey everyone.

I am starting the Exante diet next week.

Do you have any tips on how to stick to it?

What meals taste good and what to avoid?

Also I would like to know how successful it is?

What should I expect to lose?

Thanks in advance

Hi gezza, welcome.

Have a look through the diaries, they are great for tips. I'd say drink lots of water and take 1 day at a time. Days 2 and 3 are tough but keep at it.

I haven't tried all the meals and shakes yet but I like most of the bars and meals I've tried. I really don't like the soups but everyone is different
Have you done a vlcd before?

Hi Gezza, welcome to the team :)

Just get yourself through week 1 with plenty of water, sparkling helps mix things up. Once you start seeing the weight drop off that will motivate you to stay on track!

I'm not a fan of any of the shakes other than chocolate or any of the soups. I think everyone is different so just give things a go.

If you stick to it, it's definitely successful.

Hey thanks for your replies.

I haven't tried a vlcd before. Are the meals filling? I as also thinking of getting an appetite suppressant. Has anyone tried this?

Also have you did it with exercise? What are your energy levels like?

Thanks

You shouldn't need appetite suppressant on VLCD as ketosis stops you being hungry.

Well I can't speak to all as everyone is different but I've just started doing 30 mins at the gym a day and I walk to work and back and I'm often tired by around 9.30 but I've still got more energy than I had non-VLCD! :)

Back