Curlywurly is venturing over......and wants to stay slim forever more!!!!

Aww you sound nice and bright and bubbly!!!

Glad cravings have gone for you and the picking. So hard when your brain is telling you to eat things.xxx

Hey Marrissa

not long and I bet those size 8s will fit like a glove again.
TOTM is a flippin nightmare - Ive been a week late with cravings and fluid retention from hell - hence not been on here as I havent been sticking to plan - so today is day one (AGAIN!!!) how many times must I have said that now each monday since xmas - (I think every one!) and here I am a stone heavier boo hoo!
Anyway you keep up the good work and lets hope the good vibes from you filter down to me and make me stick to it this time!
xxx

Hey Curly, hope you are ok? x

Hello!!
Im back... seem to only get on here when Im at work at the moment which is Mondays and Tuesdays..
Well last week was fab.... had such a good week and to top it off did an aerobics class, went swimming and did 2 circuit classes so now Im turning into a fitness freek.. LOL but I feel great for it..... I cant wait to get back there and do another class.
All week been great food wise the weekend had a few treats.. yesterday we took the kids out and we went to the rain forest cafe and then to this dinasour thing that has been set up in Oxford street.. had 1/2 a cheese cake at rainforest cafe.. felt a little guilty but it was so yummy and I must say havent had a cheese cake for over a year.. so I think I deserved it!!!
All in all all is good the sun is shining and looking forwawrd to going out for a stroll soon at lunchtime x

Hey Marrissa

not long and I bet those size 8s will fit like a glove again.
TOTM is a flippin nightmare - Ive been a week late with cravings and fluid retention from hell - hence not been on here as I havent been sticking to plan - so today is day one (AGAIN!!!) how many times must I have said that now each monday since xmas - (I think every one!) and here I am a stone heavier boo hoo!
Anyway you keep up the good work and lets hope the good vibes from you filter down to me and make me stick to it this time!
xxx

Aww thanks hon those jeans are fitting perfectly again...... yippppppppeee.
Sending lots of vibes your way hon....... You can do it ........... xxxx

Glad the jeans are feeling loose again! You've done so well maintaining since coming off CD! That's great about the exercise. Planning to go to the gym once my exams are finished. Hope you're well xx

Hi hun, I'm back....... :)

How are you? How have you been this last month?

I'm starting back on CD tomorrow and really looking forward to it.

Hope all is good with you, sending hugs x

Back